Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Bump Starting a Diesel

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Date Rape Drugs

Old 31-07-2005, 15:15   #1
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Date Rape Drugs

I was in the company of a female door bouncer last night, and we got onto the subject of date rape drugs. I didn't know but due to the diligence of women with campaigns about leaving drinks unattended, mean the guys doing this sort of thing have new tactics.

She said guys coat their tounge with a deadening agent (used for tatoos) and place the powder on the end of their tongue, they then pass the drug by kissing the woman.

Perhaps this is widely known, but thought I would mention it for the ladies to be aware of.
Old 31-07-2005, 15:29   #2
Monster Jedi
Permanently Banned

Monster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to all
Re: Date Rape Drugs

You sure it wasn't male
Monster Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 15:32   #3
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jedi
You sure it wasn't male
A friend of mine was a female "door attendant" and no way would you think she was anything but a girl!
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 15:44   #4
Monster Jedi
Permanently Banned

Monster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to allMonster Jedi is a name known to all

Sounds like a big butch female lezbo to me. Must have have drunk or desperate to be chatting that kind of monster up

Definately not a High Street Honey
Old 31-07-2005, 16:08   #5
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua
A friend of mine was a female "door attendant" and no way would you think she was anything but a girl!
Well, I have to agree.......

With 40K Boobs (seriously) it was hard to mistake her for a guy!
Old 31-07-2005, 16:16   #6
Monster Jedi
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapee
Well, I have to agree.......

With 40K Boobs (seriously) it was hard to mistake her for a guy!
More like man Boobs. Probably works out at the World Gym
Old 31-07-2005, 16:31   #7
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapee
I was in the company of a female door bouncer last night, and we got onto the subject of date rape drugs. I didn't know but due to the diligence of women with campaigns about leaving drinks unattended, mean the guys doing this sort of thing have new tactics.

She said guys coat their tounge with a deadening agent (used for tatoos) and place the powder on the end of their tongue, they then pass the drug by kissing the woman.

Perhaps this is widely known, but thought I would mention it for the ladies to be aware of.
Errm, how does this work then? Surely the bloke would be affected himself?
Old 31-07-2005, 17:05   #8
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf
Apparently the stuff they put on their tongue first stope them getting affected.

She said they use a small brush to put it on, and then either use the drug in powder or liquid form.
Old 31-07-2005, 17:18   #9
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

sounds possible, but extremly difficult to do.You'd have to do it in front of her, as you couldn't have it on your tongue very long, and she'd probably notice a powder on your tongue, either through texture or taste.

If I was a girl, i'd be more wary about taking cigarettes off someone, as the butt could be laced with something. People wouldn't be suspicious of a cigarette which someone else made, as they would a drink.

I shouldn't about it too much. If you listen to all these threats and heads-up that go around, you'd end up being paranoid and worrying yourself sick. If you aren't a girl that gives herself away easily, then you'd have to be on that much guard on every date, with every person.

Be aware, but don't lose your mind over it. Girls are far more likely to get into trouble and losing the memory and inihibitions by drinking too much alcohol, than someone else poisioning them, i'd thought.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 17:27   #10
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
sounds possible, but extremly difficult to do.You'd have to do it in front of her, as you couldn't have it on your tongue very long, and she'd probably notice a powder on your tongue, either through texture or taste.

If I was a girl, i'd be more wary about taking cigarettes off someone, as the butt could be laced with something. People wouldn't be suspicious of a cigarette which someone else made, as they would a drink.

I shouldn't about it too much. If you listen to all these threats and heads-up that go around, you'd end up being paranoid and worrying yourself sick. If you aren't a girl that gives herself away easily, then you'd have to be on that much guard on every date, with every person.

Be aware, but don't lose your mind over it. Girls are far more likely to get into trouble and losing the memory and inihibitions by drinking too much alcohol, than someone else poisioning them, i'd thought.
She did say it's difficult, because the guy has to go to the toilet and put this deadening stuff on that apparently tastes awful, he then comes back and pops powder/liquid drug on his tongue, he then has to keep his tongue away from the inside walls of his mouth until he has passed it.
I guess they pick a woman whos very drunk, get very friendly and then pounce.

It would be no good for me, cos all the funs in the chase as far as I'm concerned, and what fun is it chasing someone who's easy. Its only the married men who disagree with that one.
Sounds impossible, but apparently happens
Old 31-07-2005, 17:33   #11
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Surely if you are kissing her you are in with a pretty good chance of going home with her! Why would you need a drug?
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 17:37   #12
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae
Surely if you are kissing her you are in with a pretty good chance of going home with her! Why would you need a drug?
Erm, just take my advice run, run now... They are coming with their handbags and rolling pins
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 18:00   #13
Monster Jedi
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae
Ask a Computer Geek? Present company excluded. Cos if she starts to sober up she might notice her handsome hunk is really Frankenstein
Old 31-07-2005, 18:39   #14
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Seems it is also being used on men as well now...once it takes effect they are then robbed
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 18:51   #15
Nidge

Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf
Rytnol the drug we are on about effects men in a different way, it's used to treat ADHD when men are given it they react different. Women lose all inhibitions when they take the drugs.