Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 17-07-2011, 19:07   #3451
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
You just cannot value good company high enough
Awwww!!! what a little sweetie pie Dilli!

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
Yup my tent, sleeping bag and all my gear is ready but not packed yet LOL,
I'm off to Keswick in the Lake District
TBH Tinky I am not bothered about the weather, as when younger i was off camping and one night was nothing but gale force wind's and very heavy rain.
On the eve of your holiday Tosh, just like to wish you a lovely holiday. It's been long awaited! Hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-07-2011, 19:13   #3452
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Same here Tosh. Have a fantastic time and may it be all you want it to be.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 19:31   #3453
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Thank You so much Tinky and Sasha

It will be a Fantastic holiday and I will enjoy myself and relax too

@ Tinky, I hope You had a Lovely Birthday Yesterday
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 19:51   #3454
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
Thank You so much Tinky and Sasha

It will be a Fantastic holiday and I will enjoy myself and relax too

@ Tinky, I hope You had a Lovely Birthday Yesterday
Thanks Tosh certainly did, I've been indulging myself all weekend. Diet starts tomorrow, only 14 weeks to Tenerife hols!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 20:07   #3455
tosh mate
Inactive

tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Thanks Tosh certainly did, I've been indulging myself all weekend. Diet starts tomorrow, only 14 weeks to Tenerife hols!
Your Welcome Tinky, I'm glad You've had a good weekend
only 14 week's eh lol, I hope You take some picture's, and I hope You have a Lovely holiday.

All my stuff is packed and ready to be loaded up into the car,
and I've made sure I've packed my camera and spare batteries lol
Old 17-07-2011, 20:10   #3456
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Next Friday my girlfriend flies in for a 9 day stay!!! shame about the weather though!
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 20:11   #3457
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age

Quote:
That made Emily and I go "awwwwww" lots!
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 20:14   #3458
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Next Friday my girlfriend flies in for a 9 day stay!!! shame about the weather though!
You wont mind the weather when your girlfriend comes over and you will be so happy. I'm really delighted for you. You must be all excited
Old 17-07-2011, 20:16   #3459
tosh mate
Inactive

Quote:
Jadzia look's so cute Dilli, I think even my two canines would be gentle and caring towards her
BTW how is the bread machine doing ???

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
The Happiness of been together will make You forget the weather,
Enjoy and savour the time together
Old 17-07-2011, 20:43   #3460
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Back from honeymoon, enjoyed it immensely. Eurostar is fantastic, 2 hours from Brussels to London.

No official wedding pics yet, but attached some from friends and family...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pre_wedding_drink .jpg (76.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg married!.jpg (55.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg chinese_meal_day_after.jpg (48.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg kinder_scout_saturday.jpg (77.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg stepmum_n_me_kinder_low.jpg (84.9 KB, 28 views)
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 20:46   #3461
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Back from honeymoon, enjoyed it immensely. Eurostar is fantastic, 2 hours from Brussels to London.

Welcome back Cobby. Those photos really look fantastic and you both look so happy. I wish you all the best for the future
Old 17-07-2011, 22:36   #3462
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:

I liked #4 best - as Juliann emerges from your rucksack
Lovely pics K and thanks for sharing the sunshine and the joy.
Old 17-07-2011, 22:41   #3463
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Love the Kinder low trig pic cobby, fantastic place to be on a day like that.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 22:47   #3464
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Love the Kinder low trig pic cobby, fantastic place to be on a day like that.
We were so lucky with the weather. Stepmum is 71 so really proud she made it up there!
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 22:59   #3465
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
We were so lucky with the weather. Stepmum is 71 so really proud she made it up there!
She's done fantastic, it's not exactly a mild health walk, it's blimmin steep whichever way you go! even Jacob's Ladder.

Black Combe (Millom) up near Barrow is a cracker if you've got time to venture that way, amazing views across the Lakes and the Irish Sea. We did that one yesterday as backup plan as we originally intended to head over the border and do Cairnsmore of Fleet but swerved it because of the weather.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote