Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Robbie Live on Sky HD....

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Robbie Live on Sky HD....

Old 15-06-2006, 22:26   #1
Neil
Inactive

Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Thumbs up Robbie Live on Sky HD....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNUNet
Sky HD goes live with Robbie Williams.

Fans will feel like they're 'literally on stage'

Jane Hoskyn, vnunet.com 15 Jun 2006

Sky has announced a date for its first high-definition live music broadcast in the UK, with Robbie Williams taking centre stage.

Sky One today confirmed a deal to broadcast the singer's Leeds concert on 9 September.

The concert, the UK's first live HD broadcast, will air simultaneously on Sky One and Sky One HD.
Click me for more info.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-06-2006, 11:01   #2
jtwn
Inactive

jtwn has reached the bronze age
jtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze agejtwn has reached the bronze age
Re: Robbie Live on Sky HD....

Quote:
This deal reinforces Sky One's position as the number one entertainment channel," said Richard Woolfe, programming director at the broadcaster.
jtwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 11:05   #3
Neil
Inactive

Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwn
What's so funny about that?
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 11:15   #4
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

Quote:
the number one entertainment channel
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 12:14   #5
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil

Sky One being the no.1 entertainment channel - that was a joke wasn't it?
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 12:18   #6
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwn

It's the irony of someone claiming that about a channel that is accessible to millions of people, but mysteriously hardly ever shows up in the viewing figure tables published in the papers.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 12:22   #7
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Mmmmmmmmm Robbie Williams

I'll be watching this on Sky One, though i have to say, i've never watched the channel before- the reasons for that speaks for itself here: http://www.skyone.co.uk/listings/
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 12:53   #8
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

I watch The Simpsons and Futurama among others on Sky One, it may not be great but certainly has some gems
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 14:18   #9
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Oh, I'm not criticising Sky One. I like it (where else has The Simpsons, Futurama, Star Trek, Stargate and Battlestar Galactica?)
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 14:45   #10
Moox
Inactive

Moox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia
Mmmmmmmmm Robbie Williams

I'll be watching this on Sky One, though i have to say, i've never watched the channel before- the reasons for that speaks for itself here: http://www.skyone.co.uk/listings/
I must remember to wave, you just can't beat being there.
Moox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 17:27   #11
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie
I must remember to wave, you just can't beat being there.
Oooo you jammy thing
Take me with you! I bet you only live round the corner
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 20:56   #12
Moox
Inactive

Moox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the roughMoox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia
Oooo you jammy thing
Take me with you! I bet you only live round the corner
If only
Sorry the 7 tickets I got are all spoken for
Round the corner possibly and certainly no more than a 5 minute drive
And I know my way around a washing machine's bunged up pump

But the Mrs would kill me & I'd be disowned by my kids

Moox is offline   Reply With Quote