Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Site Blocker

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

What does the big glowing button do
View Poll Results: What does the big glowing button do?
Nothing 3 10.00%
Everything 5 16.67%
Something 15 50.00%
None of the above 7 23.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2012, 21:44   #1
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
What does the big glowing button do

Simple question.

What does the big glowing button on the front of the Superhub do?

Simple answers please.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2012, 21:46   #2
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: What does the big glowing button do

f memory sevres me right it meant to be sometihng to do with wireless

edit: how do you start a poll? been consideirng one recently
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 21:47   #3
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/s...MER_TYPE=Cable
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 21:47   #4
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

It's the wps setup button
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 21:48   #5
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Poll is started by checking the box (beneath the manage attachments below the main post box when starting a new thread)
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 22:02   #6
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

nothing in modem mode
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 23:00   #7
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
It's the wps setup button
Ah thanks

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
I have *.virginmedia.com null routed. Because I can.
Old 09-03-2012, 00:03   #8
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze

LOL I didnt know it was a button until this thread, I just pressed it to confirm it is.
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 00:07   #9
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

I visioned it was some VM turbo button... my geek then got on form and reminded me it was w.boring.p.s.. i guess we can all dream of a V12
Old 09-03-2012, 10:55   #10
Ken Jude
Inactive

Ken Jude is on a distinguished roadKen Jude is on a distinguished road

I assumed it was the on-off switch when I got mine on Tuesday. Then I discovered the switch underneath :-)

Still trying to decide where the purple glow is that I'm supposed to see when in modem mode. I seem to have a mixture of blue and red rather than purple.
Ken Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:13   #11
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

Oh it changes colour in modem mode? Cool!

(Purple *is* a mix of red and blue, and usually made by mixing red and blue LEDs)
Old 09-03-2012, 11:28   #12
thenry
Inactive

yeah the purple colour shown on the VMs site needs changing
Old 09-03-2012, 11:35   #13
Ken Jude
Inactive

Ken Jude is on a distinguished roadKen Jude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
yeah the purple colour shown on the VMs site needs changing
It's certainly a bit misleading
Ken Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 21:46   #14
JadeFalcon
Inactive

JadeFalcon will become famous soon enoughJadeFalcon will become famous soon enoughJadeFalcon will become famous soon enough

can WPS be turned off totally ?
JadeFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 23:44   #15
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold

Turns my room at night into a Disco Inferno!
Risco is offline   Reply With Quote