Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Free movies via TiVo Youtube app

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Free movies via TiVo Youtube app

Old 07-05-2012, 17:52   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Free movies via TiVo Youtube app

Thought this might be an interesting thread for those who love movies, with TiVo, but don't have SKY movies or Picturebox etc...

I'm amazed at how many full length movies are available for free on Youtube. Thought we could start a list of full length movies that you can watch for free on your TiVo box.

I'm looking to create a list of movies that can be watched directly via your TiVo box without the need for a Youtube account or subscribing to channels or going online and choosing videos to watch later. This is purely for movies you can search for and watch on your TiVo box, and nothing else . Also let's not list movies that are split into ten 10 minute sections etc... This is a list of movies that are available in full length version.

So far I've found:

Day Of The Dead - 1985 Version

The Running Man

Judge Dredd

I've only been searching for 10 minutes, and will post more as I find them. Hopefully you can find some also. Through time we will have a big list of freebies
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2012, 18:10   #2
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Free movies via TiVo Youtube app

http://www.youtube.com/movies?fl=f&pt=fm
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 18:21   #3
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I take it those are "officially" free movies on Youtube? I couldn't find Day Of The Dead, Judge Dredd or The Running Man anywhere.
Old 07-05-2012, 18:40   #4
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Wouldn't you just be better setting a wishlist up for movies it's surprising how many it locates on the XL inclusive channels.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 18:52   #5
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I take it those are "officially" free movies on Youtube? I couldn't find Day Of The Dead, Judge Dredd or The Running Man anywhere.
I used the youtube search and found them in 30 seconds flat

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 18:56   #6
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I used the youtube search and found them in 30 seconds flat
So did I. I was meaning in the free movie section Spiderplant posted.

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Wouldn't you just be better setting a wishlist up for movies it's surprising how many it locates on the XL inclusive channels.
It's an option. I just wanted to highlight that Youtube can also be used for free movies on an on demand basis. People have posted in these forums previously that they want Netflix or Lovefilm on TiVo. Youtube appears to have a decent selection of movies if people search for them.

Other movies I've found via TiVo Youtube app:

Highlander HD

Highlander The Quickening

Total Recall
Old 07-05-2012, 19:15   #7
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice
Madonna's film W.E. is on YouTube in full. Its not out on dvd yet!
jobbie8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 19:22   #8
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobbie8 View Post
Madonna's film W.E. is on YouTube in full. Its not out on dvd yet!
I'll try that later. My wife has been asking me about that movie since we saw a trailer in the cinema about 3 months ago.
Old 07-05-2012, 19:36   #9
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Is Tulisa's latest movie on it?
Henkesghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 21:19   #10
busboy125
Loving VM at the moment!

Services: VIP 350mb
busboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
Is Tulisa's latest movie on it?
Old 12-05-2012, 08:14   #11
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

Don't bother mate, she's so embarrassed by that movie she's now taking lessons so she can leak a better one.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 04:17   #12
Bentex
Inactive

Services: Tivo (M+), BB (L), Phone (M)
Bentex is on a distinguished roadBentex is on a distinguished road

I watched Convoy and Deja vu on the youtube app so far.
I myself am looking for more goodies to watch. This thread good be very useful!

Thanks to everyone who posted films so far!
Bentex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 21:25   #13
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
I watched Convoy and Deja vu on the youtube app so far.
I myself am looking for more goodies to watch. This thread good be very useful!

Thanks to everyone who posted films so far!
I love the theme tune for Convoy, it's a classic!
Old 15-05-2012, 22:05   #14
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

I watched "The Crow" The other day, Great film!!!!
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 22:17   #15
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
I watched "The Crow" The other day, Great film!!!!
Another classic. Didn't Brandon Lee die on set, due to a shooting accident, with the remainder of the film being completed using CGI and body doubles? That was almost 20 years ago