Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS3 to surround sound

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Crash Commando

Old 09-01-2009, 10:22   #1
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Crash Commando

As we had a really lame update I downloaded it in desperation to play something new…….Wow what a game very addictive and great fun. Really enjoyed!!!
Highly recommend.
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2009, 18:25   #2
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Crash Commando

I didn't pay no attention to this game but after just reading your post Stone and then looking for a trailer for it I think I may have to get it to now to. The game looks awesome Thanks for the surgestion.

Trailer for anyone intrested http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43602.html
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:16   #3
STONEISLAND
Inactive

STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

I'm good at this, keep getting top score! Shame theres no perks. Anyone
else have it?
Old 12-01-2009, 17:15   #4
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
I'm good at this, keep getting top score! Shame theres no perks. Anyone
else have it?
Planning on picking it up in the next week or so. Just want to see what comes up this thursday first
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 20:02   #5
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

That's one of the funniest trailers I've seen for a long time.
Old 13-01-2009, 10:18   #6
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
That's one of the funniest trailers I've seen for a long time.
Sell your Xbox and get a PS3
Old 13-01-2009, 11:24   #7
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Sell your Xbox and get a PS3
It's not MY Xbox and my son won't even consider a PS3 because of the cost...and I have to agree with him on that.