Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cant Get Cable? - Maybe We Can Help!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues

Cant Get Cable? - Maybe We Can Help!

Old 17-08-2011, 20:47   #91
xAnthonyFordx
Inactive

xAnthonyFordx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cant Get Cable? - Maybe We Can Help!

Robroyston glasgow G33 1SJ =] FASTER BROADBAND PLEASE? (;
xAnthonyFordx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2013, 01:21   #92
markoo7
Inactive

markoo7 is an unknown quantity at this point

i live in wakefield west yorkshire, wf28yb the house around me and a very short walk from me have fibre optic broadband but i can`t for some reason, i`m with 02 at the moment and have been told its been sold to sky i don`t want sky i want virgin please help
markoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:14   #93
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by markoo7 View Post
i live in wakefield west yorkshire, wf28yb the house around me and a very short walk from me have fibre optic broadband but i can`t for some reason, i`m with 02 at the moment and have been told its been sold to sky i don`t want sky i want virgin please help
Snapethorpe Gate and the roads off it don't appear to be cabled, but send an email to cablemystreet@virginmedia.co.uk and they'll be able to confirm.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 17:32   #94
izziwiz
Inactive

izziwiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Weesteev

Desperate to get Virgin fibre optice in our street. My inlaws have it in FK5 3EF, but for some reason, we never got it in our estate when it was built about 10 years ago. Our postcode is FK5 3DU. Sky have NO competition in our street and the existing broadband is DIABOLICALLY slow! Get yourselves down to Stenhousemuir - we need dragging out of the dark ages. Please? Do people need to get their neighbours to sign up in principle if they would change to Virgin to encourage Virgin to get the ball rolling?
izziwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 18:20   #95
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one

You would do better e-mailing cablemystreet@virginmedia.co.uk

Westeev has been inactive for over a year now.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote