Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Vivid 350?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Vivid 350?

Old 25-08-2017, 17:13   #106
telfordcable
cf.mega poster

Services: 5G Three 599/21
telfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecart
Re: Vivid 350?

More showing off
telfordcable is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-08-2017, 17:42   #107
kalleh
cf.addict

kalleh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by telfordcable View Post
More showing off
Yeah did I also mention I have 20k in the bank and i'm placing an order with Fluidone for FTTPoD?

kalleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 18:53   #108
JordanTheToaster
I Toast Bread

Services: Vivid 350?
JordanTheToaster is on a distinguished roadJordanTheToaster is on a distinguished road

On my old 80/20 connection it would take me an hour to download 26 gigs now for just £6 more than I was paying I can do it in 9 minuets, how is it hard to understand that people just have different needs or wants? I'm sure as **** happy paying this much just to download something faster.
JordanTheToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 19:12   #109
kalleh
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTheToaster View Post
On my old 80/20 connection it would take me an hour to download 26 gigs now for just £6 more than I was paying I can do it in 9 minuets, how is it hard to understand that people just have different needs or wants? I'm sure as **** happy paying this much just to download something faster.

Read what I posted again put your thinking cap on digest what it says in the post then reply.

Then continue being happy as ****.
Old 25-08-2017, 20:07   #110
JordanTheToaster
I Toast Bread

Services: Vivid 350?
JordanTheToaster is on a distinguished roadJordanTheToaster is on a distinguished road

It wasn't intended for you I would have thought that would have been obvious
JordanTheToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 20:46   #111
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by telfordcable View Post
Why do you all need 380/21 for? Why? At present 80/20 is more than enough for every days streaming, downloading etc. I just don't understand why everyone's want this 380/21 so badly or is it to show off speed test or mine is faster than your?

If virgin media 380/21 or BT 330/30 is available to my house I wouldn't bother to have it. More than happy with my current 80/20 FTTC. Don't need faster than that at present.
Reading your posts elsewhere this comes to mind immediately as this is a cable forum, and I imagine people will be perplexed by the lack of a 14 day trial on your alleged order when you only found the existence of Vivid 350 a matter of days earlier.

You were so interested in ultrafast you were happy spend thousands upfront and hundreds a month.

I remember this rather astonishing switch from being prepared to move home for FTTP to being content with standard broadband in the space of less than 2 hours.

You seem to have relapsed. I'd consider dipping into these funds, then carrying out your plan here.

What you're doing now isn't healthy. There're quite enough fantasists in the world.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 21:17   #112
telfordcable
cf.mega poster

Services: 5G Three 599/21
telfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecart

This is me. Evil telfordcable
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1046404107.jpg (159.4 KB, 43 views)
telfordcable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 23:27   #113
2pence
cf.member

Services: Gig1 Fibre Broadband
2pence is an unknown quantity at this point

telfordcable E X P O S E D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Reading your posts elsewhere this comes to mind immediately as this is a cable forum, and I imagine people will be perplexed by the lack of a 14 day trial on your alleged order when you only found the existence of Vivid 350 a matter of days earlier.

You were so interested in ultrafast you were happy spend thousands upfront and hundreds a month.

I remember this rather astonishing switch from being prepared to move home for FTTP to being content with standard broadband in the space of less than 2 hours.

You seem to have relapsed. I'd consider dipping into these funds, then carrying out your plan here.

What you're doing now isn't healthy. There're quite enough fantasists in the world.
Old 26-08-2017, 00:44   #114
SimonB79
Inactive

SimonB79 will become famous soon enoughSimonB79 will become famous soon enoughSimonB79 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Vivid 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pence View Post
telfordcable E X P O S E D.
the poor **** clearly has issues!😳 ... possibly the worst case of OCD I've ever seen!😕 ... genuinely should seek medical help! 😇
SimonB79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 01:47   #115
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Back to the topic please, we will deal with TC if necessary. Thanks.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 10:16   #116
kalleh
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTheToaster View Post
It wasn't intended for you I would have thought that would have been obvious
Apologies thought your post was directed at me.

Sorry about the misunderstanding!
Old 29-09-2017, 19:30   #117
Aye Up
Barking up the wrong tree

Services: VM Gig1
Aye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enough

How much is this on top of 200 Gamer?
Aye Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 19:54   #118
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I don't think there is s set price because 200 Gamer doesn't exist anymore. You are best ringing up and seeing what deal they offer you because I was expecting to pay an extra £10/month and they have given it to me for free.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 20:39   #119
Aye Up
Barking up the wrong tree

Services: VM Gig1
Aye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I don't think there is s set price because 200 Gamer doesn't exist anymore. You are best ringing up and seeing what deal they offer you because I was expecting to pay an extra £10/month and they have given it to me for free.
I have just went on Live Chat and its cost me an extra fivee....they said it wasn't available in my area only VIVID 300 but the download speed and config file say other wise
Aye Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 16:31   #120
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

Anyone on the 300mb package will have speeds increased to 350mb at no additional cost

https://www.techradar.com/news/virgi...gn=buffer-trfb
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote