Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Wise to use Virgin Phone without any BT phone backup?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Ringing faults from a mobile.

Old 27-01-2011, 17:29   #1
drdaws
Inactive

Services: Virgin 10MB, XL TV. Internet radio Blik radio station, Roberts stream 83i, Intempo & music Pal), Fr
drdaws is an unknown quantity at this point
Ringing faults from a mobile.

I had failiure of Phone, TV & BB today. Can someone give me a number I can call faults on from a mobile. I have a Virgin mobile but could not find a number that worked. I even rang the Virgin shop in Bromley only to be given another bum number. All were either a recorded message or not available from a mobile.
Thanks for any help. Dave.
drdaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-01-2011, 17:39   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Ringing faults from a mobile.

You can only call 0845 454 1111 and you need to tell the agent that you are on a mobile with total loss of services and they should offer to ring you right back, go down the television or Telephone option not broadband to get the callback.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 18:37   #3
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

anything on saynoto0870?
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 20:10   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
anything on saynoto0870?
They tend to tell you to ring the correct number or say you were called by us today and to ring the correct number.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote