Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What are you eating now?

Old 19-07-2009, 18:14   #1
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age
What are you eating now?

So we have a drinking thread.
Maybe there was a eating thread, but I have not found one, the question has to be asked!
Of course it may die a death in a day or so, but hey ho, lets give it a go!

We are eating Waitroses own, off the cake counter Applecrumble cheesecake.......................it is lovely, and we wish we had bought four now.
It was reduced to 99p from £1.69 a portion (yea I'm a cheap skate!)

So over to you..............
What are you eating?
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-07-2009, 18:18   #2
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Russ B is on his 10th bottle of Reggae Reggae Sauce, since he discovered it was a 1/3rd off at Sainsbury's...

I'm about to have king prawn makhani & saffron rice.
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 18:20   #3
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

I just had a couple of bags of Salt n Vinegar snack-a-jack mini rice cakes
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 18:22   #4
Axegrinder
Inactive

Services: Virgin BB M 10Mb Freeview
Axegrinder is just really niceAxegrinder is just really niceAxegrinder is just really niceAxegrinder is just really niceAxegrinder is just really niceAxegrinder is just really nice

Tiger loaf with butter
Axegrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 18:28   #5
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Still recovering from the slow braised Lamb Shanks with garlic roasted potatoes and broad beans all washed down with a bottle of Jacques. Strongbow Cidre Stassen that we had as a late lunch.

John and I will probably never eat again we are both so full of yummy deliciousness.
Old 19-07-2009, 18:57   #6
homealone

Fillet steak, broad beans from the garden & chunky oven chips ...
Old 19-07-2009, 18:59   #7
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Russ B is on his 10th bottle of Reggae Reggae Sauce, since he discovered it was a 1/3rd off at Sainsbury's...
Need to cool my mouth down after all that sauce so I'm having a Mars ice cream.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 19:09   #8
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Home cooked beef and red wine casserole,new pots,spring greens and runner beans followed by ENGLISH strawberries(sadly not Hampshire though) and double cream..
Old 19-07-2009, 19:15   #9
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

I'm not eating anything at the moment.

is it ok if I tell you what I have eaten, or what I will eat later?

I ate my Sunday roast earlier, and later I might have a biscuit
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 19:42   #10
Nidge

Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.

Just had some stewing steak with potatoes and all the veg, I've got a homemade cheescake in the fridge screaming at me to eat it.
Old 19-07-2009, 19:48   #11
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
Need to cool my mouth down after all that sauce so I'm having a Mars ice cream covered in more sauce.
Fixed it for you Russ

Just finished off a punnet of nice juicy, dark and sweet plums
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 19:58   #12
Matthew
cf.mega poster

Matthew has reached the bronze age
Matthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze age

I went to the pub earlier to have a Sunday dinner and by 5pm they had sold out so went for some chicken and mash and gravey thing. Just finished a pack of BBQ hula hoops, going to KFC later for some more food
Old 19-07-2009, 20:03   #13
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I'm not eating anything at the moment.

is it ok if I tell you what I have eaten, or what I will eat later?

I ate my Sunday roast earlier, and later I might have a biscuit
Not good enough..it's what are you are eating NOW..
Old 19-07-2009, 20:07   #14
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Roast turkey, pigs in blankets, stuffing, curly kale, roast potatoes & gravy. Oxford Landing Sauvignon Blanc.
Old 19-07-2009, 20:13   #15
dd11
Inactive

Services: XL V+ HD - 50mb Broadband, XL Phone - Free Satellite
dd11 is on a distinguished roaddd11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Ooo :P is it still on offer, i luv it! Had to suplimet it with a some "Hot chilli & jalapeno relish" sauce thing when ASDA was outta stock... not impressed lol.
dd11 is offline   Reply With Quote