Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Telco Services Discussion

Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

Old 06-02-2014, 00:16   #256
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
cannot speak for my arrogant and stupid neighbour but I can say they were not to pleased...
You can't keep us in suspense like this. We need a florid description of the look on her face. Has she been round yet?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2014, 00:34   #257
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I hope the payment covers your legal costs and you're not out of pocket?
Covers all expenses not a penny more and not a penny less, I know some people will think I'm mad at not putting in a claim but they offered a goodwill gesture and I accepted it, I never had any intention of putting in a claim as I was just glad the whole experience was all over, but then came a phone call from VM asking if I was pleased with the work carried out I simply replied I did not think it fair that I was out of pocket so was offered a good will gesture. Do not get me wrong hubby was shaking his head but said it was up to me... I just wanted closure with the whole horrid experience

---------- Post added at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You can't keep us in suspense like this. We need a florid description of the look on her face. Has she been round yet?
no think they have the message to stay away and if they come near me I will do what another neighbour has done to her and phoning the police as she scares me TBH very hostile and extremely verbal ... I do not like confrontation at all ...
Old 06-02-2014, 00:36   #258
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Can't blame you for that ... Still, at the moment it's Weenie 1, Horrid Neighbour 0. Result!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 00:37   #259
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Covers all expenses not a penny more and not a penny less, I know some people will think I'm mad at not putting in a claim but they offered a goodwill gesture and I accepted it, I never had any intention of putting in a claim as I was just glad the whole experience was all over, but then came a phone call from VM asking if I was pleased with the work carried out I simply replied I did not think it fair that I was out of pocket so was offered a good will gesture. Do not get me wrong hubby was shaking his head but said it was up to me... I just wanted closure with the whole horrid experience

no think they have the message to stay away and if they come near me I will do what another neighbour has done to her and phoning the police as she scares me TBH very hostile and extremely verbal ... I do not like confrontation at all ...
if you feel legitimately that you are under threat when she has a go that is assault
Old 06-02-2014, 00:56   #260
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

Just wondering what sort of age this woman is?
Old 06-02-2014, 01:10   #261
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
if you feel legitimately that you are under threat when she has a go that is assault
I think she know's that I would get a restraining order, and anyway I do not think she would assault me, well hope not. I know she had the police to her after she assaulted a girl by pushing her off her bike "apparently" and the mother got the police to her. This happened before I bought my house and truthfully I do not think I would have bought the house if I had known what she was like and what I was moving beside. Anyway she knows that my husband comes from a family of police officers so I think I'm safe ... My son thinks she suffers from Antisocial personality disorder as he studied this behaviour in social sciences and she seems to tick all the boxes
Old 06-02-2014, 01:14   #262
tizmeinnit

you do not have to be hit to be assaulted you just have to believe you are in danger of being hit