Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin ADSL Broadband Question

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Possibly and know problem, but one i haven't been able to resolve...Broadband Extra!!

Old 09-04-2007, 00:43   #1
Maxie
Inactive

Maxie is an unknown quantity at this point
Possibly and know problem, but one i haven't been able to resolve...Broadband Extra!!

***Ive searched and found threads from last JULY!! about this but there doesnt appear to be a resolution yet....anyone have any answers now???***

I saw on the VM homepage that Broadband Plus members get 40% off Napster (which iv never used before, I always used iTunes!) and there was a free 1 month trail, so I decided to follow the link, installed it etc.

When Napster loads up however, I just get a dialog box saying

"Sorry. There was an problem in the registration procces.
Please return to Broadband Plus and try again.

If you continue to expirirence problems, please contact ntl techincal support for further assistance."

Anyone have any ideas or seen it before. Ive done a few restarts and reinstalls but no joy.
Maxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2007, 01:05   #2
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
Re: Possibly and know problem, but one i haven't been able to resolve...Broadband Ext

Just a thought, but are you in a extelewest area as we don't get access to these "extras" on Broadband plus yet

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:20   #3
Maxie
Inactive

Re: Possibly and know problem, but one i haven't been able to resolve...Broadband Ext

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
Just a thought, but are you in a extelewest area as we don't get access to these "extras" on Broadband plus yet
Ex NTL
Old 09-04-2007, 01:25   #4
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Have you tried ringing Virgin?
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 14:40   #5
Maxie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
Have you tried ringing Virgin?
No, rather than spend an hour or so of my bank holiday on the phone, I rather see if anyone on here has heard of it or has an idea, since thats what these forums are for.
Old 09-04-2007, 16:09   #6
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star

Does your browser transfer the refering page data? Not sure how to check this but it's in the options somewhere. I remember reading about an issue like this before with BB+ partner sites
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote