Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What a waste of our time

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Re siting of V+ box

Old 11-04-2012, 16:31   #1
DC_FC79
Inactive

Services: virgin media XL tv with Tivo 500Gb, L phone and 30mb internet, sky sports collection plus extra V+ b
DC_FC79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re siting of V+ box

I was offered a tivo box and move the current box to a second room by retentions earlier, I was thinking we could get it re sited upstairs but my mum doesn't want it up there.

Can i just cancel the current being re sited ?
DC_FC79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2012, 18:47   #2
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Re siting of V+ box

Dont see why not, the engineer will just take the V+ box back, just let them know that you dont need the multiroom option.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 17:54   #3
DC_FC79
Inactive

Services: virgin media XL tv with Tivo 500Gb, L phone and 30mb internet, sky sports collection plus extra V+ b
DC_FC79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re siting of V+ box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Dont see why not, the engineer will just take the V+ box back, just let them know that you dont need the multiroom option.
Decided to just get it resited as it was free,
DC_FC79 is offline   Reply With Quote