Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TiVo performance.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

TiVo performance.

Old 22-02-2012, 14:38   #46
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: TiVo performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well for once l have to disagree with you and DF.
What!!!!

Only joking mate
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2012, 14:40   #47
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

I just buy the series i like on DVD curb your enthusiasm for one ! nurse jackie which sky atlantic took from BBC 2 i find other ways of watching.
Old 22-02-2012, 14:42   #48
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well for once l have to disagree with you and DF.
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 14:46   #49
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
What!!!!

Only joking mate

Lets hope its coming soon.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kop32 View Post
Yes l have just said the lords prayer.
Old 22-02-2012, 14:52   #50
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

If I cant see it, I do not look what it offers. Only recall watching HBO once. So I guess I would not be looking that often if it was available. However building up "stock" see the first weeks of the Olympics out. Off to Florida the last week, wish I had thought about it earlier.
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 15:05   #51
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereohaven View Post
Isn't it funny how everyone that doesn't have it says that?

I loved Game of Thrones and got to watch all of the Battlestar Galactica series that I missed first time round so I liked it. I haven't missed it while I have been with VM but then I consider myself a "balanced" individual who doesn't tend to get over excited about things like a TV channel when there is more important things in life to worry about.
have you seen the viewing figures for it shocking if wasnt a over hyped pony then be a least double or treble viewing figures seen broadwalk empire what utter crap that was so overhype it unbelievable
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 15:07   #52
SkyFTW
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+HD ,Sky Multiroom, Sky unlimited BB, Anytime+
SkyFTW can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
I just buy the series i like on DVD curb your enthusiasm for one ! nurse jackie which sky atlantic took from BBC 2 i find other ways of watching.
So you download illegally?

Well I'm happy to know you're a criminal who is more than prepared to break law.I shall keep this in mind when reading the things you type,
SkyFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 15:10   #53
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFTW View Post

Well I'm happy to know you're a criminal who is more than prepared to break law.I shall keep this in mind when reading the things you type,
He hasn't said that.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 16:01   #54
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
If I cant see it, I do not look what it offers. Only recall watching HBO once. So I guess I would not be looking that often if it was available. However building up "stock" see the first weeks of the Olympics out. Off to Florida the last week, wish I had thought about it earlier.
Really? You're the guy that says in multiple threads that VM need to offer more channels and you don't actually care about the one quality channel that they could offer?

Just seems rather strange.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 16:03   #55
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFTW View Post

Download illegally did i say that, all i said was i see nurse jackie by other means which could mean i watch it at a friends house.

Is that now a criminal offence.
Old 22-02-2012, 16:16   #56
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Download illegally did i say that, all i said was i see nurse jackie by other means which could mean i watch it at a friends house.

Not in my mind.
Old 22-02-2012, 17:19   #57
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Really? You're the guy that says in multiple threads that VM need to offer more channels and you don't actually care about the one quality channel that they could offer?

Just seems rather strange.
Where have I said that? I have as I recall said that I would be happy to lose a lot of the channels on offer as I watch perhaps 15 at most. But no its not a channel that rocks my boat from the little I have not avoided to read about it.

The last one that caught my eye was Sony. and since its come on I never have seen anything I want to watch. Case of the other mans grass I guess
Old 22-02-2012, 17:38   #58
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:

Depends on how your friend is getting it?

Also on the title of this thread the Tivo keeps me going all night and is not coming soon
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 08:25   #59
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Where have I said that? I have as I recall said that I would be happy to lose a lot of the channels on offer as I watch perhaps 15 at most. But no its not a channel that rocks my boat from the little I have not avoided to read about it.

The last one that caught my eye was Sony. and since its come on I never have seen anything I want to watch. Case of the other mans grass I guess
Apologies, got it completely wrong.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2012, 09:32   #60
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Apologies, got it completely wrong.
Accepted.