Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PLEASE HELP - wireless headset and surround sound

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PS Vita bundle Pricing offers

Old 01-02-2012, 16:37   #1
andrewstevenson

PS Vita bundle Pricing offers

Well amazon have launched a deal to blow other companies out the water. Wifi version, 8 gb memory card, and a game for £234 and same for 3G its £284 bargain
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2012, 17:07   #2
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: PS Vita bundle Pricing offers

Changed title to be a bit more descriptive.

Link to offer

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h..._rd_i=13821451

Shame the choice of games isn't the best.

Game have, wifi Vita, 4Gb mem card and Wipeout for £259.98 which is still a good deal.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:00   #3
andrewstevenson

amazon dropped the pre order pack

Please be informed that the promotion mentioned by Sony is in correct and this is the only promotion available on our website for the item. But as far as I know I asked Sony and this is the response.

" Well my conversation was with a senior at Sony who stated clearly that the pre order pack is not a gift from the retailer, it's a gift given from Sony to the consumer for pre ordering the item from an authorised Sony retailer and they are dispatching pre order packs when the shipments are sent from or via amazon, what now"

* Free 8GB Memory Card: You can add the 8GB Memory Card to your order, for free. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. Free memory card terms and conditions.

* £15 Game: You can also add one of the selected games below to your order, for £15. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. £15 game terms and conditions.

I request you to please follow the below link regarding the promotion:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html
Old 02-02-2012, 07:56   #4
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Threads merged.

Please do not start separate threads on subjects you had just previously started a thread on the day before
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:44   #5
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: amazon dropped the pre order pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
Please be informed that the promotion mentioned by Sony is in correct and this is the only promotion available on our website for the item. But as far as I know I asked Sony and this is the response.

" Well my conversation was with a senior at Sony who stated clearly that the pre order pack is not a gift from the retailer, it's a gift given from Sony to the consumer for pre ordering the item from an authorised Sony retailer and they are dispatching pre order packs when the shipments are sent from or via amazon, what now"

* Free 8GB Memory Card: You can add the 8GB Memory Card to your order, for free. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. Free memory card terms and conditions.

* £15 Game: You can also add one of the selected games below to your order, for £15. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. £15 game terms and conditions.

I request you to please follow the below link regarding the promotion:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html
Not sure what this is about? just a quote from Amazon???
Old 02-02-2012, 16:40   #6
andrewstevenson

Well it amazon current ps vita bundle but they now longer give the ps vita per order pack

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Also spoke with Playstation support they said while this is a shock they can't force amazon, they don't know what can be done, they will try but currently no plans for amazon customers to get pre order pack availability
Old 02-02-2012, 16:45   #7
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I know it's their bundle. I linked to it earlier.

However you just posted some of the text without stating why, so it was confusing.

Just order it at Gamestation for £10 deposit to get the pre order pack? They have just dropped it down from £25 deposit.
Old 02-02-2012, 17:48   #8
andrewstevenson

What's everybody thoughts
Old 02-02-2012, 17:58   #9
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Don't care - if I want play handheld games, I will use my IPad....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 18:32   #10
andrewstevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I know it's their bundle. I linked to it earlier.

However you just posted some of the text without stating why, so it was confusing.

Just order it at Gamestation for £10 deposit to get the pre order pack? They have just dropped it down from £25 deposit.
But here is thing amazon is so much cheaper but this is what they said

Quote:
Please be assured that we understand . I have reviewed our previous correspondence.

Please understand that the information provided in our last message correctly represents our policy at this time.

As my colleague previously mentioned,we are offering our own deal, if you would like the pre order bonus please contact Sony as they may be able to help, however we were not supplied with these items.

Thank you for your understanding.

But when I asked Sony they can't help either
Old 02-02-2012, 19:18   #11
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Don't care - if I want play handheld games, I will use my IPad....
This.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 19:26   #12
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Same here. While the gadget geek in me really wants one as it looks nice, I really don't need it, I play handheld games on my GS2 and my iPad which is always with me.

I also have a 3DS which honestly doesn't get played much, so a Vita would be a waste of money.

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
But here is thing amazon is so much cheaper but this is what they said

But when I asked Sony they can't help either
Yes they have a cheaper bundle on offer but really it's not better as I wouldn't consider any of the games in it.

With Game's offer I could pick any game including the big releases like Uncharted and Wipeout, and you get the pre order pack
Old 03-02-2012, 15:05   #13
Xan
Inactive

Xan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the rough

got my pre-order from tesco wife gets 10% off,had to get the 3g
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 17:13   #14
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post

I also have a 3DS which honestly doesn't get played much, so a Vita would be a waste of money.
Is the 3DS any good. My 7 year old wants one - I tell her to stick with her normal DS or the ipad but she still insists on wanting the 3ds.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 17:24   #15
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
Is the 3DS any good. My 7 year old wants one - I tell her to stick with her normal DS or the ipad but she still insists on wanting the 3ds.
Its a really good device, and a lot more powerful graphically than the original DS. However I do end up playing with the 3D off if I am playing a while.

Best thing to to try and get a go of one somewhere.