Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | SSL leak at shopto!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

FIFA 10 Vs PES2010

Old 21-09-2009, 09:20   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
FIFA 10 Vs PES2010

Full Comparison Here

Played Fifa 10 demo so far on (PC Xbox360 PS3)
Played PES2010 ( Xbox360)

Right so At the moment Ill start with Fifa 10

Changes - I am not just gonna copy a whole load of crap from play.com dont worry

1) Updated Team Sheets and Kits Everything Obvious

2) 360 degree Movement, Absolutely Masterclass from what i played on the demo It makes for some very unpredictable movement and Great one touch football

3) Skills... Well seems like Ronaldo Or Messi were in the Motion Capture rooms for this, Ronaldo Trademarks are Possible withing FIFA 10

4) Ive Noticed that Most of the Going through defenders like butter has changed making for a very even playing field

There are probably hundreds of new things i didnt spot so feel free to list.

Graphics - Same Game Engine Not really tampered much with as they have just gone for gameplay this year

Rating Thus Far 9.5/10 (Xbox and Ps Review)

PC version - 1 word... AWFUL! I will post a SS when i can of the sheer embarrasment

PES2010

Well back to the Roots of bieng a simulation game for them I must say Im really Impressed this year and took back Will edit my post with further details when im finished Playing the PC demo aswell as having some more fun on the xbox one
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement