Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 14-01-2017, 12:04   #11851
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

I did not know how much volunteers did in the NHS until sadly I was put in this situation with my Mum Osem. It was only then I became aware at just how much volunteers do for the patients and their families. The volunteers at my Mum's hospital have offered me advice, given me help line numbers and on many occasions just a out let to talk.

I have often came home and said to my hubby how amazing and kind the volunteers are.
Old 14-01-2017, 14:10   #11852
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My lovely hubby has just bought me a nearly new Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi N-Tec+
Excellent Weenie,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 12:17   #11853
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Tracked down another animé that I've been looking to get: The original series of Aeon Flux that was shown on MTV's Liquid Television slot in the early 90's.

The team that produced this also did "Matriculated" in the Animatrix spin off.
Ever watched the Appleseed movies?
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 17:15   #11854
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Ever watched the Appleseed movies?
No, but thanks for pointing me to them. Looks interesting.
Old 15-01-2017, 21:20   #11855
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Just love my new car, we went for a drive and we ended up in Callander and bought some chips then we came home. I was quite impressed with the mpg being at 58 and just love the thought of £20.00 a year road tax.
Old 16-01-2017, 13:18   #11856
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I just managed to get Hamilton tickets! Not only that but get them just a few days into the opening run!

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

And Arsenal vs Munich! I'm on fire today.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 14:13   #11857
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I just managed to get Hamilton tickets! Not only that but get them just a few days into the opening run!

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

And Arsenal vs Munich! I'm on fire today.
Tut, tut, tut... You really should be putting all that money towards the pension you aren't likely to get.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 14:16   #11858
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Tut, tut, tut... You really should be putting all that money towards the pension you aren't likely to get.
I put money into a private pension too
Old 16-01-2017, 14:57   #11859
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I put money into a private pension too
That's what I was referring to...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 15:08   #11860
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
That's what I was referring to...
Old 16-01-2017, 16:15   #11861
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

We had a lovely weekend at my sisters and her family at Tayport Fife, This was our exchanging Christmas presents, it was great to see the wee grandaughters face when I said Santa had left a big parcel in my house for her, Really enjoyed it
Old 19-01-2017, 15:15   #11862
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Given my notices of intent to marry

Just over eleven weeks to go
Old 19-01-2017, 15:17   #11863
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post

Congratulations.
Old 19-01-2017, 16:17   #11864
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post

Congratulations Mr M.
Old 19-01-2017, 17:10   #11865
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Just love my new car, we went for a drive and we ended up in Callander and bought some chips then we came home. I was quite impressed with the mpg being at 58 and just love the thought of £20.00 a year road tax.
I love callander Weenie. Love when Robertson' shoe shop have a bargain

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:08 ----------

Best Wishes to you both Mr M