Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Slow filling cistern

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Dreams with meanings.

Old 11-04-2009, 23:04   #1
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Dreams with meanings.

I want to tell you about my dream

I had this dream a few months back, and it has always had me puzzled whenever I think about it.

I dreamed that I received a call on my mobile on my way to work. the woman that called me was messing about with me at first, but then I knew I knew her (well I thought I did) so I started talking to her. but I was doing all the talking. I was talking about myself like I was making excuses for why I was too busy and saying what I've been doing.

She was trying to ask me something but I was still blocking her asking it.
after a while of talking to her I asked if she was still there but she wasn't. when I woke up I knew straight away that I knew her voice but couldn't work out who she was. and everytime I think about it now I know that she was somebody special in my life who I've known, but I will probably never work out who she was.

anyone else had weird dreams about flying or anything?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2009, 23:15   #2
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Dreams with meanings.

science says every one dreams
if i do i don't recall them .
Old 11-04-2009, 23:17   #3
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
It's probably your age and memory span
Old 11-04-2009, 23:20   #4
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
its great when re watching films i'm the only one who cant remember the plot
Old 11-04-2009, 23:22   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
They reckon you can dream and not even be aware of it which seems to be similar to what you are saying.

In some cases you go to bed thinking about a problem and wake up with an answer and that is supposed to be the subconscious mind solving the problem during your sleep.

What you make of such things is up to you.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 23:27   #6
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I want to tell you about my dream

I had this dream a few months back, and it has always had me puzzled whenever I think about it.

I dreamed that I received a call on my mobile on my way to work. the woman that called me was messing about with me at first, but then I knew I knew her (well I thought I did) so I started talking to her. but I was doing all the talking. I was talking about myself like I was making excuses for why I was too busy and saying what I've been doing.

She was trying to ask me something but I was still blocking her asking it.
after a while of talking to her I asked if she was still there but she wasn't. when I woke up I knew straight away that I knew her voice but couldn't work out who she was. and everytime I think about it now I know that she was somebody special in my life who I've known, but I will probably never work out who she was.

anyone else had weird dreams about flying or anything?

It was me!

I was trying to ask you why we all spend so much time on the internet?

My flying one was last night, or the night before.
We were on a plane and the man in frount put his seat back and trapped us, we could not move at all, and were getting squashed!
It did actually stop me from going back to sleep, strange that, as I'm not that pathetic normally!
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 23:30   #7
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I know that if you are dreaming about being chased you are accually running away from something in you life.

I saw a website about dream meanings will try to find it.
Old 11-04-2009, 23:34   #8
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7 View Post
It was me!

I was trying to ask you why we all spend so much time on the internet?
We're all avoiding something?

Quote:
My flying one was last night, or the night before.
We were on a plane and the man in frount put his seat back and trapped us, we could not move at all, and were getting squashed!
It did actually stop me from going back to sleep, strange that, as I'm not that pathetic normally!
I meant Superman kind of flying!
Old 11-04-2009, 23:35   #9
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

I dreamt I ate my pillow, and when I woke up my giant marshmellow was gone
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 23:35   #10
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I know that if you are dreaming about being chased you are accually running away from something in you life.
You can never run properly in dreams. it's always in slow motion.
Old 11-04-2009, 23:38   #11
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Here is a website with the meaning of dreams one of many if you google.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
I dreamt I ate my pillow, and when I woke up my giant marshmellow was gone
I thought you just gave your pillow the hump
Old 12-04-2009, 00:05   #12
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post

I thought you just gave your pillow the hump
Nah, that's the wife you're thinking of
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 00:07   #13
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
Nah, that's the wife you're thinking of
Good old pillow talk.
Old 12-04-2009, 00:17   #14
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post

I saw a website about dream meanings will try to find it.
Dont tell the girlfriend lol
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 00:30   #15
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
I can't remember my dreams either, but then again, I have trouble remembering what I did last week.

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote