Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | why is ps3 choosing 720p not 1080p

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Battlefiled Bad Company query...

Old 22-03-2010, 09:19   #1
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Battlefiled Bad Company query...

Hi guys,

I'm loving playing this game at the moment, but can someone please tell me what is the point of the collectible weapons? I thought maybe they could be equipped and used but it seems not (I know they can be used when you find them but once you drop them, what then, are they gone for good?). Are they just something to collect and look at?
I am playing a single player game, don't play online. Can they be used if the game is replayed after completion?

God my spelling is rubbish......why can't you edit the thread title??
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-03-2010, 18:03   #2
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Battlefiled Bad Company query...

Is this the first or second game ? I will explain how it works in the second and hopefully its the same in the first if thats the one your looking for an answer for.

In BFBC2 the weapons you collect can then be used anytime in any level. At certain points in each level there are big boxes(They should show up on your minimap to) which look like weapon crates. Walk upto one and hit the prompted button(Not sure for PS3 sorry but its "F" default on PC) and you will be able to select any weapon to equip from any you have picked up through the game.

I know thats not the best explanation but I hope it helps. Not played the first so not sure its the same system but hopefully it is.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:41   #3
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battlefiled Bad Company query...

Thanks for the reply, I bought the second game yesterday. I read about the supply crate thing but they didn't have this on game 1 so I couldn't use the weapons I collected (or I couldn't figure out how), which pi**ed me off as I love a good sniper rifle! I'm starting the 2nd game today, and now you've explained it, I am looking forward to it even more. Bless ya little cottons..........
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 00:32   #4
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice
What did you want as a the heading for this topic About BFBC2

You can temp change the title of this BFBC2 topic. As the topic is answered.
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote