Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Milton Keynes Cable

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

NFL On Sky sports 1HD

Old 06-09-2012, 00:01   #1
Silentbob
Inactive

Services: TV XL BB XL Phone XL
Silentbob is an unknown quantity at this point
NFL On Sky sports 1HD

Hi,
Is anyone else's EPG showing the NFL on normal sky sports 1 but not on the HD version?
I just have a normal v+ box, not TiVo, I've already reset the box and that's done nothing.
Ta
Silentbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-09-2012, 00:07   #2
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: NFL On Sky sports 1HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbob View Post
Hi,
Is anyone else's EPG showing the NFL on normal sky sports 1 but not on the HD version?
I just have a normal v+ box, not TiVo, I've already reset the box and that's done nothing.
Ta
Yes it is the same on my VHD box.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 00:16   #3
Silentbob
Inactive

Is your's showing total rugby at 12 then cricket till half 2?
Don't really know what to do, wanted to record it and watch tomorrow. Seeing as we pay extra for the HD channels, think its a bit rubbish. Don't really want to set the 5 programs to record, then when i come to watch it have stop every half hour.
Old 06-09-2012, 00:18   #4
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Don't really know what to do, wanted to record it and watch tomorrow. Seeing as we pay extra for the HD channels, think its a bit rubbish. Don't really want to set the 5 programs to record, then when i come to watch it have stop every half hour.
Sure is.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 00:29   #5
Silentbob
Inactive

Absolute joke. Begrudge paying extra for just the two sky channels in hd anyway but to not be able to record them is a joke. I'll be complaining tomorrow.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:03   #6
Jameseh

Its fixed now, at least on mine.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:51   #7
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Too late now, but for future reference you could set a manual recording instead.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:21   #8
Silentbob
Inactive

Didn't think of that. Will remember for next time. Cheers.
Still not good enough though.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:55   #9
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

With live games, especially NFL or MLB it’s always advisable to set a manual recording and add a couple of hours to the end time anyway. I always used to do this on my V+ so that I never missed the end of games due to overtime or weather delays.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 19:20   #10
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

Sky didn't send out the new listings for the Wednesday night game until Wednesday.
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 19:32   #11
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
Sky didn't send out the new listings for the Wednesday night game until Wednesday.
Just goes to show that not everything is perfect some of the time.