Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to pull a bird (girl)?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

how to pull a bird (girl)?
Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2008, 16:44   #31
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
What? You mean that it withered your arms?
And gave him one hell of a temper, as well as the ability to run at great speed..

Still, the speed would be an advantage if you have to run from the boyfriend/fiancee/husband of the woman you have just chatted up..
Advertisement
Old 21-01-2008, 16:54   #32
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
And gave him one hell of a temper, as well as the ability to run at great speed..

Still, the speed would be an advantage if you have to run from the boyfriend/fiancee/husband of the woman you have just chatted up..
Or to keep up with the woman that he's just tried to chat up anyway
Old 21-01-2008, 17:01   #33
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Angua nailed it in post 18.

Personally whenever anyone has used a chat up line on me I've been INSTANTLY turned off.Chat up lines show you are trying too hard and are desperate for anyone.

Better to talk normally and discuss the venue,the weather,the music,admire her taste in clothes, or the occasion at which you have met.It's also nice if you can just introduce yourself or get someone to introduce you.Be honest and say that the person caught your eye and you thought they looked like someone you could be friends with..

It just takes a little courage to step over that space with embarrassment stamped on it.However being normal will take you further once you have made that first step.The girl is probably as nervous as you.If she isn't and is one of those chumps that know they are God's gift and you are a dog turd beneath her feet well you are better off if she gives you the brush off 'cos she's not worth knowing.

Remember! Chat up lines are for creeps.

Good luck!
Old 21-01-2008, 17:39   #34
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

get your bits out waggle it in front of them and cry. They may take pity on you

good luck!
Old 21-01-2008, 17:49   #35
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSAGES View Post
get your bits out waggle it in front of them and cry. They may take pity on you

good luck!
Old 21-01-2008, 18:02   #36
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

I dont really know about "pulling birds" now-a-days but one big ole bird s**t on my windscreen today.

I`m never going out with her again
Old 21-01-2008, 18:05   #37
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Don't forget to clean your teeth and under your nails
Old 21-01-2008, 18:22   #38
slowcoach
Inactive

Services: VM Phone 152 Meg.
slowcoach has reached the bronze age
slowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze age

Never had this problem in Oldham, most of the women seem desperate and when you see the others who have a bloke you realise they are also really desperate.
Best to bring a stick with you to beat them off but if you don't get the come-on in Oldham simply give up, there is no hope for you.
Old 21-01-2008, 18:25   #39
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

At least I know where to move to now
Old 21-01-2008, 18:39   #40
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
At least I know where to move to now
You could try Bonnie Scotland.
You`ll get yerself a lovely loyal lass up yonder.

>checks wifes not doing flyby<

Old 21-01-2008, 19:33   #41
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas View Post
Be honest and say that the person caught your eye and you thought they looked like someone you could be friends with..
That's my problem, girls are perfectly willing to be just friends with me, but don't want anything more than that [from me].

There's a site that explains it better than I could, but unfortunately it contains swearing [not on the main page, but on other pages], so I can't link to it. If you google ladder theory it'll be the first site listed. Some may consider it sexist, or misogynistic, but from my experience I'd say it's probably true.
Old 21-01-2008, 20:08   #42
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Don't forget to clean your teeth and under your nails
Good advice! It also helps to smell nice.
Old 21-01-2008, 20:11   #43
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array

I have never had to persue women in my local, they are always the ones making the move.

The one thing I notice is the guys who go sleazing around the pub trying every woman, what woman is going to touch them if they see they have tried every other woman first. We have names for a few in my local, and I find they actually help me attract women. A sense of humour is a must, if you can make them laugh you have one leg in their bed.

We have one guy I nicknamed 'The Snake' and everyone knows him by that now, he comes in on his own and is constantly seeking out his prey. He has been given a good smakck by blokes a few times for pestering their wives/girlfriends. Many times I have had women come and stand by me because he is harassing them.

A few months ago I had a mother and her two daughters stand by me because he was hassling them, as they were stood by me he was looking all of them up and down.

I said to the three of them who can blame him, he is thinking the same as I am ' He is deciding what order to go through the 3 of you'
Old 21-01-2008, 20:27   #44
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post

It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus (like me!)
oh you predator you

ik
Old 21-01-2008, 21:11   #45
Losttheplot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
Being hung like a donkey helps too.

Well it did for me anyway.
How long before they cut you down?

Closed Thread