Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to pull a bird (girl)?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

how to pull a bird (girl)?
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 18:06   #151
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7 View Post
Whats that white stick for, in the photo?????
LOL what do you THINK the white stick is for
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2009, 18:07   #152
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Jeff, its me thats blind......you are now Thomas!!!!!

Or are you a Tom??
Old 11-04-2009, 18:09   #153
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Well I AM mostly blind so use a cane to get around much of the time.

As for the name, it was about time I corrected it.
Old 11-04-2009, 18:11   #154
zing_deleted

I have always gone by my middle name

Old 11-04-2009, 18:14   #155
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
I have always gone by my middle name

Yea yea yea Zing!!

Thomas, how can you type so quick when you have bad eye sight??

My real name is Ermitrude
Old 11-04-2009, 18:17   #156
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Yea yea yea Zing!!

At the risk of going really off topic....

I use a program called zoomtext to read out what's on my pc screen. As for typing, I had my first pc when I was 3 / 4 so I don't really need to see the keyboard.

I have diabetic retinopathy by the way.
Old 11-04-2009, 18:20   #157
zing_deleted

Quote:
Yea yea yea Zing!!

My real name is Ermitrude
in real life I go by David or Dave I was not infering my middle name was zinglebarb lol lol David is my middle name

I remember The Magic Roundabout also lol

Old 11-04-2009, 18:21   #158
lucy7
Inactive

Hey thats really interesting!

Not heard of that before.
Old 11-04-2009, 23:08   #159
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

"Do you need any help getting out of them tight jeans before you go to bed?"
Old 11-04-2009, 23:11   #160
lucy7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
"Do you need any help getting out of them tight jeans before you go to bed?"

Class!
Old 11-04-2009, 23:13   #161
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Class!
and it works. that's probably down to it's me that was offering though
Old 12-04-2009, 14:52   #162
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Here's another one I just thought up from seeing a nice piece of stuff walk past with a dog on a lead.

"Do you mind if I walk the dog with you?"
Old 12-04-2009, 16:52   #163
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Here's another one I just thought up from seeing a nice piece of stuff walk past with a dog on a lead.

"Do you mind if I walk the dog with you?"
It's interesting to see that all the decades of progress in gender equality have passed you by, Gary.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 12-04-2009, 17:51   #164
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
It's interesting to see that all the decades of progress in gender equality have passed you by, Gary.
I'm probably the same variety of toffee as you. only I'm a bit more flexible
Old 12-04-2009, 17:54   #165
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I'm probably the same variety of toffee as you. only I'm a bit more flexible
The words are all English, and have individual meanings - it's just when you put them together it all seems to go wrong.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Closed Thread