Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | All in the name of diversity

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

All in the name of diversity

Old 23-08-2017, 09:17   #1
figgyburn
Helter Skelter

Services: vm bbl.tvxl
figgyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to behold
All in the name of diversity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-shut-up.html

The "Agenda"exposed.Even the victims have to bow to the diversity god.Imagine if that had been a white tory mp telling muslims to"shut up".

The twittersphere/social media would have been in meltdown.
figgyburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-08-2017, 10:05   #2
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: All in the name of diversity

It's just a genuine mistake. Another one. Just like the one which in which she likened Jews to Nazis about which she claimed:

Quote:
With the understanding of the issues I have now I would never have posted them. I have to own up to the fact that ignorance is not a defence.

The language I used was wrong. It is hurtful. What’s important is the impact these posts have had on other people. I understand that referring to Israel and Hitler as I did is deeply offensive to Jewish people, for which I apologise.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I’m shocked myself at the language I used in some instances during the Gaza-Israel conflict.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...on-from-labour

People like her seem to expect tolerance for their 'mistakes' but aren't renowned for having much tolerance themselves. Typical Labour hypocrisy and double standards. Does anyone seriously believe she's learned from her previous mistakes and changed her opinions? It doesn't appear so...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 11:04   #3
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Last year the Bradford West MP was suspended by Labour for anti-semitic online posts.

In one, she shared rants on Facebook calling for Israel to be uprooted and dumped in America. In another she likened Israeli policies to those of Hitler and also wrote: “The Jews are rallying.”

She later blamed her anti-semitism on “ignorance”.
Source

Seems to be making a habit of being ignorant.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:48   #4
RizzyKing

I think we have been silent long enough for the sake of diversity which is why that disgusting group of men felt safe to do what they did for as long as they did. She has form for this sort of comment and she should be banned from the labour party. If this was a tory saying stuff like this corbyn would be bursting a blood vessel calling for them to be sacked shows completely how hypocritical they are.
Old 23-08-2017, 14:25   #5
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

MLK_Evil.jpg
Old 23-08-2017, 15:13   #6
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

It appears it was from a spoof account, but she did like and retweet it... then quickly deleted both the like and retweet.

Or one of her staff did, someone to fall on their own sword if this blows up.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 17:59   #7
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

"5 year old Christian girl forced into foster home where nobody spoke English":

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/28/christ...glish-6883624/

Apparently, her cross was removed and, when speaking to her mother, it appears that she had been indoctrinated because European women were labelled as "stupid and alcoholic", with Christmas and Easter being labelled "stupid" too.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 21:58   #8
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Posts have been deleted.

If members have nothing to add to a thread that's not at all relevant to the topic, then keep pointless/irrelevant views to yourself.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote