Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

fujitsu/virgin media

Old 13-04-2012, 19:22   #1
stey
Inactive

stey is an unknown quantity at this point
fujitsu/virgin media

is anyone still waiting to start work with fujitsu/virgin media got told i had the job in march then got told the training has been put of till some time in april but have not heard anything yet
stey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-04-2012, 21:59   #2
judgey
Inactive

judgey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fujitsu/virgin media

no idea mate, i work for Fujitsu/vm, guess your just waiting for a start date for your training in birmingham.
judgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 22:02   #3
Davyboy NI
Inactive

Davyboy NI is an unknown quantity at this point

where do u work im i n ireland and have also just got a job i think im going to birmingham early may
Davyboy NI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 12:19   #4
stey
Inactive

stey is an unknown quantity at this point

iam in liverpool i have got to go to birmingham but dont know when got told april but keeps getting put back
stey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 10:49   #5
judgey
Inactive

judgey is an unknown quantity at this point

Then its just a waiting game, you can always phone up HR at Fujitsu in Birmingham and ask.
judgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 19:49   #6
MarcosREX
Inactive

MarcosREX is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i am interested in working at Fujitsu. where can I apply?. know if Fujitsu are putting people in Scotland?
MarcosREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 20:15   #7
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Fujitsu do do installs for VM in Scotland. I'm not sure how you would apply, but try these two links
http://www.fujitsu.com/uk/about/local/ftel/
http://careers.virginmedia.com/opportunities/index.html
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 17:01   #8
mph01
Inactive

mph01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just finished with this company based in Baguley , you work ridiculous hours , 14 hours days usually plus they dont pay you correctly as they are always changing codes and no one cares the tm's only care about job completions as this is where their bonus comes from i would stay well clear but on the upside if you do have to work here due to the present climate any job you get after like i have will be brilliant !
mph01 is offline   Reply With Quote