Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Want to move but Sky are stopping me

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Want to move but Sky are stopping me

Old 30-08-2010, 21:44   #1
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Want to move but Sky are stopping me

I had Sky put in my property on 1st Sept 2006 without any issues. All was fine but now I am having major problems

Back last year I tried to order Broadband. Got told a previous order was stuck and nothing new could be added. After being told an email had been sent to fix the problem and waiting 2 months it had still not been fixed so I went over to O2 instead.

Two months ago I had been given a extra hd box which i swapped with my upstairs Plus box ( I already have HD downstairs) so that would give me 2 HD boxes. Problems again as I am told my phone line is migrating so I cant add any new services. The problem then for whatever reason got sorted but with a fight as they could just not fix it and I got told the glitch was removed.

I am now moving house and wantr both my hd boxes installed at my new house. So i ring up and get told I cant have a house move as the glitch is still present. I am so angry now. All I want is Sky at my house.

I am having Virgin Media internet and phone line at the new house so I really am thinking about just having the tv put in to and cancelling Sky.

Any advice on who I can contact on this in regards to getting it moved quicker to sort my issue out before I walk away from Sky.

This is really a last chance before I give up hope now.

Thanks for reading.

(Sorry if I bored you)
Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-08-2010, 22:52   #2
iain_herts
Ex SKY Engineer

Services: 2x sky+ /sky16Mb/bt phone
iain_herts has reached the bronze age
iain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to iain_herts
Re: Want to move but Sky are stopping me

if you email the ceo jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com it will get past onto somebody who will be able to help you solve your problem