Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 17-08-2017, 08:03   #12451
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Have a great time mate, Louis Tussauds has shut down sadly

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...um-in-pictures

but butterflies tea room does a great afternoon tea that's pretty cheap
Yes we have got fond memories of Great Yarmouth TD as there are so many nice little places you can go and that's not including the seafront and the piers.

---------- Post added at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Off to Yarmouth for a long weekend- yay
Don't forget to bring us back that stick of rock dilli.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:13   #12452
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Off to Yarmouth for a long weekend- yay
Hope you have a great time. Don't forget the Marmite.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 10:55   #12453
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Taking some me time so today I have booked in for some Reflexology & some crystal healing. Never experienced crystal healing before but I'm open minded to it after all it can't harm can it.

Here's to a nice relaxing day
Old 19-08-2017, 14:19   #12454
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Hope you enjoy it Weenie. Never heard of crystal heating. Keep us up to date.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 16:53   #12455
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

It was good nash although time will tell. I don't know about crystal healing yet but will give it another go, maybe not the two treatments together.

Your question to Crystal healing therapy is this involves placing gemstones on the body to draw out negative energy. Who knows if this works or not but what I can tell you is I felt great afterwards.

What I can say is that I will definitely be going back for reflexology as last night was the best night's sleep I have had in ages slept right through no nightmares something I have been suffering from lately.
Old 19-08-2017, 17:08   #12456
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

If you feel it does you good. Well Done
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 19:01   #12457
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Before I went on holiday my nieces girlfriend posted comments on facebook that gave me the opening I wanted to talk to her about her coming out.

I had some good chats with her about it.

She's happy, so I'm happy.
Old 19-08-2017, 19:22   #12458
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I went to the circus with Natalie which was great fun
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 20:31   #12459
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Before I went on holiday my nieces girlfriend posted comments on facebook that gave me the opening I wanted to talk to her about her coming out.

I had some good chats with her about it.

She's happy, so I'm happy.
That is all anyone can ask for with someone we care for and love Hom3r and I understand you completely. I love my son's Fiancée so much and I remember a conversation that I had once with a friend in where I said that I class her as my daughter and they said how lovely. Honestly I could not not have picked more lovely girl for my son she really has made my son complete.

My happy thought is wow my Dad has just phoned to keep everyone up to date I have not called him since Monday (it's killed me) but today he phoned and said have you fell out with me and I said of course not then he said you have not phoned and I said neither have you! this answer left him speechless for a few seconds then I broke the silence with anyway Dad I'm taking you shopping this week as far as I'm aware then he said you know I would never fall out with you, you know that and I said well I would not fall out with you then he said if you did that's life and I said really is that your answer and he said what else can I say and I said well if you fell out with me it would leave me totally gutted then he said that would never happen. I know this may seem bad to hear but it felt good when he phoned as he was not his usual cocky self in fact he actually asked about what I have been up to and I just said this and that he said oh this and that and I said yip this and that! Then I could tell now the conversation had ran it's course so rather than wait for the awkward silence I decided to end the call with a polite excuse to by saying Dad I need to go now dinner is ready, speak soon love you bye.
Old 20-08-2017, 15:57   #12460
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Just put a 2lb beef joint on to pot roast for the next 3-4 hours.

Last edited by heero_yuy; 20-08-2017 at 15:58. Reason: Meat type
heero_yuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 10:34   #12461
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Going out for lunch with my son's fiancée today for a good old chin wag and generally a girls day out. We did offer our OH but unfortunately both are working today

Last edited by weenie; 21-08-2017 at 10:38.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 14:43   #12462
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Going out for lunch with my son's fiancée today for a good old chin wag and generally a girls day out. We did offer our OH but unfortunately both are working today
What a shame. I guess you will just have to soldier on without them.
Old 21-08-2017, 21:18   #12463
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
What a shame. I guess you will just have to soldier on without them.
We just managed to enjoy ourselves Jo LOL and of course we also managed some retail therapy so I bought myself a couple of Yankee Candles the scents I bought were lake sunset & sparkling snow and some Lavender bath bombs.

I saw my future daughter in law admire the Ginger & Lime reed diffuser so I was a bit sneaky and bought it for her when she was not looking.

I'm pleased to say she loved it and anyway I have waited a long time to have a daughter to spoil
Old 21-08-2017, 21:36   #12464
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

What a weekend went to the circus model village and the sea life centre. Add to a nice visit to the sea front and it was a good couple of days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 54B9F03B-BBA6-4727-BB54-BDF173F8B483.jpeg (199.4 KB, 11 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 21:38   #12465
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
What a weekend went to the circus model village and the sea life centre. Add to a nice visit to the sea front and it was a good couple of days.
So glad you had a lovely time dilli.