Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Diane Abbott does it again

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Diane Abbott does it again

Old 09-11-2017, 11:34   #46
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Diane Abbott does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Shouldn't have to Mick , only need to report it if you haven't seen it.
Wrong, you should never assume a post has been read by all the team. And also, those team members who have recently participated in the debate, cannot always also start moderating it too.

Now are you going to report the post or not ?

If not, stop going on about it and stop taking this thread off topic.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2017, 22:54   #47
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Posts have been deleted. I do not take too kindly to team requests being ignored, Maggy made a request yesterday and I made one earlier today. The next time people choose to ignore these requests, those members accounts will be acted on accordingly, which could include forced time outs from the forum for a week or two or longer!
Old 16-12-2017, 23:58   #48
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Diane Abbott does it again, this time the laws of physics have completely been re-written, she was talking about sprinklers but she said fire puts out water in a tweet, she has since deleted the tweet but plenty of people saw it and saved it...

https://twitter.com/A_Liberty_Rebel/...04590846640128

This is who would be charge of the country's law and order, security and immigration if Labour got in to power.
Old 17-12-2017, 08:45   #49
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Diane Abbott does it again, this time the laws of physics have completely been re-written, she was talking about sprinklers but she said fire puts out water in a tweet, she has since deleted the tweet but plenty of people saw it and saved it...

https://twitter.com/A_Liberty_Rebel/...04590846640128

This is who would be charge of the country's law and order, security and immigration if Labour got in to power.
Useless idiot. Always was always will be.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 00:12   #50
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Shame she's no longer gigging with Costello; she produces a lot of classic material
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 11:09   #51
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Useless idiot. Always was always will be.

I believe that Diane Abbot suffers from Diabetes which sounds as if it her Diabetes is out of control, I think that she should take a break from politics and consult her doctor about her Diabetes.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 13:22   #52
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
I believe that Diane Abbot suffers from Diabetes which sounds as if it her Diabetes is out of control, I think that she should take a break from politics and consult her doctor about her Diabetes.
My diabetes is out of control but I don't spout anywhere near the same amount of rubbish as she does.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 14:04   #53
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
My diabetes is out of control but I don't spout anywhere near the same amount of rubbish as she does.
Quite. People shouldn't make excuses for Diane Abbott. She was pretty incompetent before she got diabetes!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 14:25   #54
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Quite. People shouldn't make excuses for Diane Abbott. She was pretty incompetent before she got diabetes!

I am not making excuses I just pointed out that she should take a break from politics and consult her doctor about her Diabetes.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 14:37   #55
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I am not making excuses I just pointed out that she should take a break from politics and consult her doctor about her Diabetes.
She should quit politics altogether!
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 15:19   #56
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Maybe she should get a new brain while she's at it.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote