Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | sky sports red button

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

sky sports red button

Old 16-07-2011, 14:07   #1501
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: sky sports red button

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Thanks for answering , so you admit your statement is currently wrong With Added being a popular word , like how you skirted past the schedule change question , basically a fundamental of any good PVR. Hope you don't have to long a wait thought for your sports red button services. I'm only pulling your leg pal
Always serving thy master just wondering when are you going to resign from serving Darth Murdoch.
denphone is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-07-2011, 14:12   #1502
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
Ah so your silence has been bought

Ah well in for a penny, Virgin I think your tv service is crap. Give me two years of free VIP service and I'll shut up
I 'll have some of that I am always open to bribery
The on demand service has declined with the loss of HBO content.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 14:19   #1503
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I 'll have some of that I am always open to bribery
The on demand service has declined with the loss of HBO content.
Granted we have lost HBO content but l suspect that Virgin will replace it with even more content in the coming months.
Old 16-07-2011, 14:25   #1504
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Granted we have lost HBO content but l suspect that Virgin will replace it with even more content in the coming months.
Coming soon again
I'll believe it when I see it!
Old 16-07-2011, 14:31   #1505
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Coming soon again
I'll believe it when I see it!
Think positively alwaysabear.
Old 16-07-2011, 14:37   #1506
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Quote:
Think positively alwaysabear.
I try to be , but the the lack of new content this year makes you pessimistic
Old 16-07-2011, 14:47   #1507
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
I try to be , but the lack of new content this year makes you pessimistic
The fact that TiVo has been their main priority for the past year or so I can understand the lack of new content, hopefully new channels HD as well will arrive in the final 5 months of the year, alot I suppose depends on any exclusive contracts with $ky, once there up then VM will be free to add them as long as the price is right.
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 15:14   #1508
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I try to be , but the the lack of new content this year makes you pessimistic
Do not get despondent as good things come to those who wait and are not going to be enticed by Darth Murdoch.
Old 16-07-2011, 15:30   #1509
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Quote:
Do not get despondent as good things come to those who wait and are not going to be enticed by Darth Murdoch.
I shall give it until BT infinity arrives around here, if things have not improved I will probably join the muppetman on the darkside!
Old 16-07-2011, 15:34   #1510
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I shall give it until BT infinity arrives around here, if things have not improved I will probably join the muppetman on the darkside!
Beware of the dark lords apprentice ( Muppetman )
Old 16-07-2011, 16:36   #1511
buckleb
Inactive

Services: Vivid 200 Tivo 500GB
buckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What do you suspect will replace this? Do you have any details about anything that you've hinted at?
buckleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 16:40   #1512
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckleb View Post
What do you suspect will replace this? Do you have any details about anything that you've hinted at?
Lets wait and see but l am sure Virgin have something planned.
Old 16-07-2011, 16:42   #1513
buckleb
Inactive

buckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of lightbuckleb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lets wait and see but l am sure Virgin have something planned.
So that's a no then
Old 16-07-2011, 16:53   #1514
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckleb View Post
So that's a no then
Now you said no not l.
Old 16-07-2011, 17:01   #1515
buckleb
Inactive

Quote:
Now you said no not l.
No as in you have no idea what may or may not be coming along. Really, I'm all for positive comments, but your unrelenting (and somewhat inane) comments praising every aspect of VM in general and Tivo in particular is wearing pretty thin.

Almost every thread that states an issue with Tivo invariably has a post from you saying how wonderful yours is. If I was a less charitable person I'd think you were just taking the mick

Thankfully, the pros and cons of Tivo have been very well presented by other, less slavish, members, which has helped a lot.