Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 12-03-2017, 13:32   #3961
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Maybe because it is only slight the blood pressure will be coming down, Den
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2017, 18:24   #3962
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Maybe because it is only slight the blood pressure will be coming down, Den
Yes perhaps nash as he is still gets headaches and other things which are due to his ship being hit in the Falklands war so sadly it affects him quite a bit even 30 odd years later.
Old 14-03-2017, 15:06   #3963
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

@ den I hope your Dad is okay now.

Not really a moan taking Mum to hospital tomorrow not that I mind but the parking is awful even with a blue badge, parking is the hardest part about taking Mum to hospital the parking is a utter nightmare and what grinds me is that many people park in the disabled spaces don't seem to have a blue badge or if they do they fail to display it. All the hospitals Mum attends seem to have this problem whether it's Wishaw, Hairmyres or Monkland's they seem to have the same issues when it comes to parking IMO, but I do have a chuckle when I see the sticker on a vehicle parked on the pavement saying warning do not park here as I'm sure they must be a nightmare to remove.

Last edited by weenie; 14-03-2017 at 15:12.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 17:48   #3964
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post

Not really a moan taking Mum to hospital tomorrow not that I mind but the parking is awful even with a blue badge, parking is the hardest part about taking Mum to hospital the parking is a utter nightmare and what grinds me is that many people park in the disabled spaces don't seem to have a blue badge or if they do they fail to display it. All the hospitals Mum attends seem to have this problem whether it's Wishaw, Hairmyres or Monkland's they seem to have the same issues when it comes to parking IMO, but I do have a chuckle when I see the sticker on a vehicle parked on the pavement saying warning do not park here as I'm sure they must be a nightmare to remove.
Dad is picking up slowly now Weenie praise be to god.

Yes l know what you mean as we have exactly the same problem at the hospital l go to as some have no disabled blue badge's at all and we end up waiting 20 to 30 minutes waiting for a spot to present itself to us and that is the reason why we arrive much earlier to the hospital for my appointment so we can get a spot.
Old 15-03-2017, 16:40   #3965
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes perhaps nash as he is still gets headaches and other things which are due to his ship being hit in the Falklands war so sadly it affects him quite a bit even 30 odd years later.
Ok Den Understand what you are saying.

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post

The new Queen Elizabeth or Southern General as I still call it. Is a nightmare for parking too Weenie
Old 15-03-2017, 19:53   #3966
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Transport again! I cannot believe a company can be so incompetent.

I'm so angry I could crush a grape!
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 20:02   #3967
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Transport again! I cannot believe a company can be so incompetent.

I'm so angry I could crush a grape!
Sorry to hear of your constant transport travails dilli as its simply not good enough IMO.
Old 15-03-2017, 20:06   #3968
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Sorry to hear of your constant transport travails dilli as its simply not good enough IMO.
You really don't need more hassle after treatment I tell you. Still I've put in a complaint so hopefully it'll improve.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 20:24   #3969
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
You really don't need more hassle after treatment I tell you. Still I've put in a complaint so hopefully it'll improve.
l remember when l was going to London dilli l would be waiting hours and hours for the transport to arrive even though l was extremely dog tired after a long day of tests and treatment and a lot of the time l would be lucky to get back to Devon before the late evening thus sometimes the day from start to finish before l got back was l had been on the go for 17 hours which is extremely gruelling mentally and physically and the transport company did not care two hoots sadly.
Old 16-03-2017, 13:11   #3970
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute

Just received the Council Tax Bill and they have a fantastic new idea. They want you to go online and go paperless! Which really means that if I want hardcopy then I have to print it. All this for 2 sheets of paper and a Refuse Collection schedule. Is it worth it?
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2017, 13:34   #3971
nashville
nashville

Everyone does not have a computer , my friend had a fight to get an appointment to see someone in the council to fill her form for a Blue Badge, They said " you must have a friend with P C to help you, The point is why should she let other people know her business, It was never like this before
Old 17-03-2017, 09:23   #3972
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Ugh. A great week ruined last night. I was being signed off on produce, the fruit and veg side of things, which if it happened meant I would be in charge of produce. Yeah. That was OK until last night where in 1 tag I failed to check underneath the crates on the bottom shelf and missed 2 whole crates, and on another tag missed a whole shelf of grapes AND missed 3 whole crates.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 08:52   #3973
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I'm sad, but I have now come to the reluctant conclusion that I need to make a formal complaint against my manager for bullying.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 22:59   #3974
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
I'm sad, but I have now come to the reluctant conclusion that I need to make a formal complaint against my manager for bullying.
What have they done?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 00:01   #3975
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

I would imagine it would be unwise to publish that on a forum.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote