Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | samsung S5 neo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

samsung S5 neo

Old 25-12-2015, 10:04   #1
mick094m
Inactive

mick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notoriety
samsung S5 neo

I got this package plus tablet, trying to activate the phone when sending the text message I keep getting the message"currently unable to send message service unavailable", am I missing something, my internet is ok otherwise I would not be able to send this,any help much appreciated, Merry Xmas
mick094m is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-12-2015, 19:44   #2
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice
Re: samsung S5 neo

Do you have a new sim card with your phone and have you put t in or are you still on your old sim card ?

BTW I was just reading about the new Galaxy S5 Neo and it sounds like a nice phone. I'd love to know if the camera is actually any better tho.
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2015, 14:23   #3
mick094m
Inactive

mick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notorietymick094m has some notoriety

yes it comes with a new sim, you send a text to a number saying ready and it links the new phone with my old one, but cannot get it to connect for v some reason, it is a good deal comes with a free samsung tablet as well, i don't use phone cameras , got my own DSLR's
Old 26-12-2015, 14:35   #4
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

The last time I had a new sim from VM I had to phone to activate it.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2015, 13:25   #5
mick094m
Inactive

They put the sim in when I purchased it from a VirginMedia shop and gave me a card with instructions on it it says tehat the sim comes with my old number and old credit
Old 14-01-2016, 07:29   #6
mick094m
Inactive

All sorted now