Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Official PlayStation App (iOS & Android)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

FragFx V2 £17.95 Zavvi

Old 18-12-2010, 16:12   #1
Zing

FragFx V2 £17.95 Zavvi

Think this is very cheap if anyone is interested. Ive just ordered one maybe now I will be able to play FPS on the PS3 :-)

http://www.zavvi.com/games/games-acc...ffil=BUYAT#top
Advertisement
Old 18-12-2010, 17:10   #2
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Re: FragFx V2 £17.95 Zavvi

Got one of these for christmas last year , far better than using a controller if your used to a keyboard and mouse, unfortunately Mine broke last week (one of the small wires coming out of the mouse snapped probably due to metal fatigue from constant movement). I was lost without it so went for an upgrade and bought the fragfx shark , basically a wireless version but no need to plug it into a pc for button remap and much better built , only problem being it's £80 but if you use it every night as I do well worth it .
Old 18-12-2010, 17:20   #3
Zing

If I get on with the V2 I might consider upgrading
Old 23-12-2010, 20:19   #4
Zing

mine arrived today. The mouse could do with being more sensitive but played Red Dead Redemption and at least I can shoot something now so I am happy. Think once im used to it I will play more on the console
Old 24-12-2010, 10:46   #5
Bulky
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooogemaflop View Post
mine arrived today. The mouse could do with being more sensitive but played Red Dead Redemption and at least I can shoot something now so I am happy. Think once im used to it I will play more on the console
Have you turned in game sensitivity up to full ? , I run black ops on insane sensitivity then adjust it on the nunchuck .
Old 24-12-2010, 12:23   #6
Zing

is that under normal options in game? cuz I didnt see any sensitivity settings .Mind you I have only played red dead redemption with it so far
Old 24-12-2010, 21:08   #7
Bulky
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooogemaflop View Post
is that under normal options in game? cuz I didnt see any sensitivity settings .Mind you I have only played red dead redemption with it so far
Yeah normal options in game , not sure about rdr but if the option is there turn sensitivity up as high as it will go then reduce sensitivity on the fragfx , it definitely works better with some games than others , I tried fragfx with unchartered 2 and it was a waste of time , the game just couldn't handle me trying to turn around so quickly