Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Converting 0870 numbers to landline numbers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Telco Services Discussion

Tell me about TalkMobile - thinking about a contract for sons birthday

Old 31-07-2012, 12:57   #1
clumsymum
Inactive

Services: BB M TV L and V+ Phone L
clumsymum is on a distinguished roadclumsymum is on a distinguished road
Tell me about TalkMobile - thinking about a contract for sons birthday

I've found a very good mobile contract deal on Carphone Warehouse for a smartphone, far better than I have seen from anyone else.

But I have no experience of how good/bad TM are in terms of reception or customer service.

So if anyone can give me some indication I would be grateful. This offer ends today, so I guess I need to decide by teatime - altho I'm pretty sure similar offers will be available thru August too - business being how it is.
Thanks everyone
clumsymum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2012, 01:28   #2
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: Tell me about TalkMobile - thinking about a contract for sons birthday

It's a virtual over Vodaphone, so it will be their coverage
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote