Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky TV (What's on soon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Sky TV (What's on soon)

Old 12-05-2012, 19:42   #61
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky TV (What's on soon)

Looks like Awake has been canned in the US along with the following Sky Shows

House Sky One HD
Ringer Sky Living HD
The Secret Circle Sky Living HD
Luck Sky Atlantic HD
Terra Nova Sky One HD

Unforgettable Sky Living HD still awaiting a decision.

Shows renewed for another season

Bones
Cougar Town
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Fringe
Glee
Greys Anatomy
Hawaii Five O
The middle
Modern Family
NCIS LA
Nikita
Smash
Touch
Raising Hope.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2012, 20:35   #62
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Looks like Awake has been canned in the US (luckily i hadnt started watching ) along with the following Sky Shows

House Sky One HD
Ringer Sky Living HD
Luck Sky Atlantic HD
Terra Nova Sky One HD

Bones
Cougar Town
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Fringe
Glee
Greys Anatomy
Hawaii Five O
The middle
Modern Family
NCIS LA
Nikita
Smash
Touch
Raising Hope.
Thanks MM. I like Awake thou
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 23:28   #63
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Makes my decision to delete Awake much easier.

I also deleted Alcatraz S1 from my planner too as that was cancelled too and I hadn't watched most of the episodes for that.

More space for AT+
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 23:32   #64
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post

I also deleted Alcatraz S1 from my planner too as that was cancelled too and I hadn't watched most of the episodes for that.

More space for AT+
I deleted Alcatraz was way behind and after it was cancelled it seemed pointless.
Old 12-05-2012, 23:51   #65
LexDiamond
Inactive

LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

I was a bit surprised Touch got another outing. Haven't begun on that myself yet but everyone I know that has seen it said it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Old 13-05-2012, 09:02   #66
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:

More space for AT+
I got bored of that so stopped watching it

Quote:
I was a bit surprised Touch got another outing. Haven't begun on that myself yet but everyone I know that has seen it said it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Its a bot slow but once it gets going its good, you do need some time to get into it. PS. AS its Tim King thats the creator, he should be asking them to get Heroes uncancelled and get Season 5 out there
Old 13-05-2012, 09:31   #67
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Looks like Awake has been canned in the US along with the following Sky Shows

House Sky One HD
Ringer Sky Living HD
Luck Sky Atlantic HD
Terra Nova Sky One HD

Bones
Cougar Town
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Fringe
Glee
Greys Anatomy
Hawaii Five O
The middle
Modern Family
NCIS LA
Nikita
Smash
Touch
Raising Hope.
I like House ,but i am not surprised it has been cancelled ,i think it has gone has far as it can go.
Pleased about Criminal Minds and Bones ,but lost interest in Fringe may give it another go
Old 13-05-2012, 11:34   #68
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Possibly worth a look

Revenge (Coming to E4)
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s18...in-the-uk.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837642/

Hell on wheels
TCM Sky channel 317 Sunday May 20th 9pm
http://www.tcmuk.tv/features.php?id=962
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699748/

Keep upto date when it airs by using Sky Never Miss
http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/
Old 13-05-2012, 14:40   #69
LexDiamond
Inactive

Quote:
Possibly worth a look

Revenge (Coming to E4)
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s18...in-the-uk.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837642/

Hell on wheels
TCM Sky channel 317 Sunday May 20th 9pm
http://www.tcmuk.tv/features.php?id=962
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699748/

Keep upto date when it airs by using Sky Never Miss
http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/
Thanks I've added Revenge to my never miss but I get the feeling Sky will just add something else on to AT+ meaning I never get around to watching it.
Old 13-05-2012, 15:21   #70
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

ditto on revenge

Couldn't find hell on wheels, so requested it
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 21:22   #71
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Just to add that Unforgettable has now been cancelled along with CSI Miami , can't believe we won't see 'H' Don those shades again

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ettable-323800
Old 16-05-2012, 13:36   #72
nstokes
Inactive

Hit and Miss starts on Sky Atlantic on Tuesday 22nd May at 10pm
Old 17-05-2012, 19:46   #73
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Hit and Miss starts on Sky Atlantic on Tuesday 22nd May at 10pm
Yes looks worth a watch

http://tv.sky.com/showpage/hit-and-miss#video
Old 17-05-2012, 20:43   #74
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Got it on series record
Old 20-05-2012, 22:54   #75
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Anyone who missed Blue Bloods from the start

Blue Bloods Season 1 starts

Friday 25th May 2012 8pm Sky Atlantic HD , Sky Channel 108