Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Old 20-04-2012, 12:14   #46
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

I HAVE listened to ALL your posts and I understand what you are saying perfectly.

And I know who mentioned being irate. As I said you do seem to get easily wound up by people who won't agree with your extremist viewpoints.

BUT as always I'm not saying you are not entitled to them - you should expect them to be challenged though.

And as an aside maybe you should also learn that just because someone doesn't think the same way as you doesn't mean they are 'defending a failed system' - just that they don't agree with you.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-04-2012, 12:20   #47
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post

Anyway most will vote yes
What for a World Goverment

What planet are you on at the moment ????

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 12:26   #48
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

I think he means "You WILL vote yes"

Is this Alans version of his Reformed democracy

Quote:
It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

Joseph Stalin
Old 20-04-2012, 12:37   #49
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I HAVE listened to ALL your posts and I understand what you are saying perfectly.

And I know who mentioned being irate. As I said you do seem to get easily wound up by people who won't agree with your extremist viewpoints.

BUT as always I'm not saying you are not entitled to them - you should expect them to be challenged though.

And as an aside maybe you should also learn that just because someone doesn't think the same way as you doesn't mean they are 'defending a failed system' - just that they don't agree with you.
Yet again you call someone who defends that rights of the working people as an extremist, and you have clearly ignored what I have wrote in terms of the Benefits of a Global Government

I expect to be challegd, but it is clear that you (and your friends) are defending a failed system that I am fighting against

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Quote:

They are not just voting for a Global Government, but for a Better Lifestyle, Better Education, Better Health, Better Jobs, Better Transport, A more peaceful world, more self government and a better world

Have you asked all 7 billion people on Earth what they think?
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 12:39   #50
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Yet again you call someone who defends that rights of the working people as an extremist, and you have clearly ignored what I have wrote in terms of the Benefits of a Global Government

I expect to be challegd, but it is clear that you (and your friends) are defending a failed system that I am fighting against
I have ignored nothing. I call you an extremist as you advocate murder / violence / rioting and terrorism.

Interestingly you failed to take note of / ignored my last paragraph

It's easy to claim you care / defend anything when you are hiding behind the anonymity of your PC isn't it Alan?
Old 20-04-2012, 12:40   #51
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

You really do need to check up on the definition of extremism Whether someone fight for good, bad or neutrality and they take it to an extreme then they are an extremist.

Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 12:44   #52
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
I have ignored nothing. I call you an extremist as you advocate murder / violence / rioting and terrorism.

Interestingly you failed to take note of / ignored my last paragraph
I have read that last paragraph, I know you (and your friends) diagree with me but do did the Boers of South Africa in 1948-1994, they were also defending a Failed System

Also I only advocate it becase It is nearly impossible to though democratic means, also I was aaimed the the Occupy movement, I was stating that that movement has failed and we need to look at other means, a lot of "Terrorist" did it for good reasons, but sadly a lot did it for bad reasons, I am doing it for good reasons
Old 20-04-2012, 12:46   #53
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

You are being a terrorist for good reasons? Wow - just wow.
Old 20-04-2012, 12:46   #54
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Have you asked all 7 billion people on Earth what they think?
Quote:
Anyway most will vote yes

Have you, Your the one who said they will vote YES so where is the evidence then ?

Old 20-04-2012, 12:47   #55
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
You really do need to check up on the definition of extremism Whether someone fight for good, bad or neutrality and they take it to an extreme then they are an extremist.

I have not advocated a Communist, Relgious or Facist state and I have not stated any support for any of their ideas

Have I called for the repression of Women, A "Master Race" or a forced removal of the urban population to rural areas?

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

Quote:
You are being a terrorist for good reasons?
I am not even a Terrorist in the first place, I have not develop or create any terror attacks, yet again another false claim
Old 20-04-2012, 12:48   #56
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:

I am not even a Terrorist in the first place, I have not develop or create any terror attacks, yet again another false claim
Um no - you just said.

'a lot of "Terrorist" did it for good reasons, but sadly a lot did it for bad reasons, I am doing it for good reasons '
Old 20-04-2012, 12:50   #57
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Have you, Your the one who said they will vote YES so where is the evidence then ?
There a lot of people who want to get out of poverty, want equality and a better life, a better lifestyle, self government and a decent job, healthcare, education and transport

Like I said have you asked 7 billion people what they think?

---------- Post added at 11:50 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

Quote:
Um no - you just said.

'a lot of "Terrorist" did it for good reasons, but sadly a lot did it for bad reasons, I am doing it for good reasons '
I was showing you examples of Terrorists who have done good, and the only people who describe be as one is you and your friends
Old 20-04-2012, 12:50   #58
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf 1701 View Post
You are being a terrorist for good reasons? Wow - just wow.
I know what i would do to a terrorist

And remember there is no such thing as a good terrorist as there job is to terrorise people

Old 20-04-2012, 12:50   #59
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I have read that last paragraph, I know you (and your friends) diagree with me but do did the Boers of South Africa in 1948-1994, they were also defending a Failed System
A system you know little about and yes doomed to failure and also wrong in so many ways but understandable as to how it came about..

I lived there during that time and have lived there in times after the end.. New government yet same old story..

As for this world government an interesting quote from a film once said
Quote:
why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away
I'm afraid that it also works in reverse..
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 12:51   #60
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
I have not advocated a Communist, Relgious or Facist state and I have not stated any support for any of their ideas
You don't have to be communist ,facist or religious to be a dictator .A dictator is someone who forces other people or countries to his will .You have said on numerous ocasions that countries that did not fall into line with your world government view would be forced to ,that makes your worl government a dictatorship ,that is not my view or opinion it is the definition of a dictator ,it is a FACT