Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | help- vs2000 ntl phone manual

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

help- vs2000 ntl phone manual

Old 10-04-2005, 18:27   #1
tanyaa
Inactive

tanyaa is an unknown quantity at this point
help- vs2000 ntl phone manual

Does anyone have a copy of the ntl's vs2000 phone manual. If not I need to know how to check my voicemail.

Thanx
tanyaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2005, 18:46   #2
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Re: help- vs2000 ntl phone manual

hi and to the site , is this any use to you
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 18:48   #3
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

to CF tanyaa.

I think you need this thread:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...ghlight=vs2000

Click on the link in there and you will be taken to the manual courtesy of mrm1.

HTH

Raist

Or just go here:

http://go.to/mrm

and click on the ZIP link and download the whole thing
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 18:51   #4
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

too late

but to be fair , it was a good edit
Old 10-04-2005, 18:54   #5
Raistlin
Inactive

Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Edit? What edit?

Doesn't show as an edit???
Old 10-04-2005, 18:55   #6
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin
Edit? What edit?

Doesn't show as an edit???

my mistake then i thought it was an edit , the second part that is
Old 10-04-2005, 18:58   #7
Raistlin
Inactive

Ah right.

Funny, when I posted mine it was showing as the second post in the thread. Yours wasn't there.

That's why I was a little confused.

I'm gonna stop posting from now on and just send you a PM whenever there's a post that needs answering Save my keyboard a bit of wear
Old 10-04-2005, 20:09   #8
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin
Ah right.

Funny, when I posted mine it was showing as the second post in the thread. Yours wasn't there.

That's why I was a little confused.

I'm gonna stop posting from now on and just send you a PM whenever there's a post that needs answering Save my keyboard a bit of wear

no need to do that
Old 11-04-2005, 08:53   #9
mrm1
Un-Technically Minded

mrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant futuremrm1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyaa
Does anyone have a copy of the ntl's vs2000 phone manual. If not I need to know how to check my voicemail.

Thanx

A copy is on it's way via email this morning
mrm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 13:09   #10
Raistlin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm1
A copy is on it's way via email this morning
Nice one hopefully the OP should have been able to download it through the links given above though

Thanks for making those available BTW.
Old 11-04-2005, 17:14   #11
tanyaa
Inactive

tanyaa is an unknown quantity at this point

gee thanx guys got it sorted
tanyaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2005, 13:20   #12
southpaw
Inactive

southpaw is on a distinguished roadsouthpaw is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have a manual which I've just created as a pdf if you'd like it.
I have only just joined the forum, so not sure how I send it to you
- regards
southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2005, 13:25   #13
Raistlin
Inactive

Hi southpaw,

to CF.

Nice of you to offer to help but I think that the OP (original poster) has got the issue sorted now.

Still, nice to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay
Old 18-04-2005, 13:31   #14
southpaw
Inactive

southpaw is on a distinguished roadsouthpaw is on a distinguished road

Thanks - I see now they have it sorted - I'm new to this!
southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2005, 13:37   #15
Raistlin
Inactive

I've been here for ages (seems like decades, but it isn't) and I still do exactly the same thing.

I've even been known to respond to a post that's nearly 6 months old and then wonder why I get ridiculed Ho Hum