Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Free phone?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Free phone?

Old 01-01-2007, 21:57   #1
just21
Inactive

just21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Free phone?

I lost my phone while on this ntl/virgin contract, should I expect a new one for free?
just21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2007, 22:00   #2
daz300
Inactive

Services: walking speed BB and tivo
daz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to all
Re: Free phone?

why do you think you will get one ? . i thnk you will have to pay as you lost it .
daz300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 22:04   #3
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by just21 View Post
I lost my phone while on this ntl/virgin contract, should I expect a new one for free?
Here is the link to the Virgin Mobile Insurance - as I don't know your specific circumstances, couldn't comment.

You have to let them know within 24 hours, though.

link
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 23:46   #4
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Quote:
Simple answer. Not unless it was insured.
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:25   #5
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
if you are insured i would think no problem,its a good £25 worth giving you cover for a year,one of my sons is with orange via car phone warehouse and is paying £19.95 per quarter which to me is ripping the **** out of it.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote