Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Netflix/Streaming Services

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Netflix/Streaming Services
Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2015, 21:34   #1756
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Thanks, will watch a couple of episodes tonight then.
Look out for crazy eyes on oitb one of the funniest characters ever imo.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

At E3 Sony announced that Sony vue customers would soon be able to subscribe to channels on a individual basis rather than a channel package.
Advertisement
Old 24-06-2015, 16:39   #1757
tassiekev
Inactive

tassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the rough

Of no interest to me, but fans of this legend in his own lunch box maybe pleased to know that the big mouth may be back:

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/06/net...source=mainrss
Old 24-06-2015, 20:37   #1758
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Anyone know if I cancelled xBox Live Gold, would Netflix still work or does it require a Gold sub to work?
Old 24-06-2015, 20:49   #1759
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Anyone know if I cancelled xBox Live Gold, would Netflix still work or does it require a Gold sub to work?
Yes it would still work you no longer need the gold membership for streaming apps.
Old 25-06-2015, 09:09   #1760
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

Thanks muppet.
Old 25-06-2015, 13:00   #1761
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Thanks muppet.
Why do you want to cancel Gold?
Old 25-06-2015, 13:24   #1762
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Because to be honest, I hardly play games on the One. I mainly use it for Netflix and iPlayer now. So I was thinking of cancelling Gold until I finally start playing games properly on the One.
Old 25-06-2015, 20:07   #1763
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Prob been mentioned elsewhere but season 2 of daredevil confirmed by Marvel and Netflix http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...on-2-confirmed
Old 29-06-2015, 18:01   #1764
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Anyone got a PS4 ? Now TV beta offering 3 months free movies and entertainment pass if accepted with the added bonus of being entered into a draw if you complete all tasks for an Ipad Air.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlaySt...308229#U308229
Old 29-06-2015, 22:03   #1765
theone2k10
Inactive

For those who use a vpn and use HULU Showtime is coming to hulu next month, it will cost $17 per month for the combo of showtime and hulu+ also a 30 day free trial will be available http://www.cnet.com/news/soon-for-hu...ts-a-discount/
Old 29-06-2015, 23:02   #1766
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
For those who use a vpn and use HULU Showtime is coming to hulu next month, it will cost $17 per month for the combo of showtime and hulu+ also a 30 day free trial will be available http://www.cnet.com/news/soon-for-hu...ts-a-discount/

Rather strange (as the article points out) as CBS network shows aren't on Hulu.
Old 29-06-2015, 23:37   #1767
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

I have 3 NOW TV SKY Sports day passes to give away for free. Only catch is they need to be redeemed before midnight tonight! I've had them for ages, and only noticed earlier that they are about to run out. Once redeemed through the NOW TV website, you have a full year to use them.

There's not catch, no BS, I'm just looking to give them away to 3 people who will genuinely use them. The first 3 people to direct message me will get them. Remember they must be redeemed in the next 90 mins!

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

1 pass gone, 2 left
Old 30-06-2015, 00:00   #1768
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Rather strange (as the article points out) as CBS network shows aren't on Hulu.
Agreed also i don't think syfy showsc are on hulu+ either unless you login with tv provider, i use xfinity on hulu at the moment so syfy shows are available for me at the moment.
Old 30-06-2015, 00:14   #1769
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I have 3 NOW TV SKY Sports day passes to give away for free. Only catch is they need to be redeemed before midnight tonight! I've had them for ages, and only noticed earlier that they are about to run out. Once redeemed through the NOW TV website, you have a full year to use them.

There's not catch, no BS, I'm just looking to give them away to 3 people who will genuinely use them. The first 3 people to direct message me will get them. Remember they must be redeemed in the next 90 mins!

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

1 pass gone, 2 left
An hour to go and I've still got 2 left. If nobody claims them in the next 15 mins I'll need to put them out to Twitter to make sure they don't go to waste.

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

Only 1 pass left now.

---------- Post added at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

That's it, they're all gone.

Enjoy the passes
Old 30-06-2015, 00:32   #1770
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Anyone got a PS4 ? Now TV beta offering 3 months free movies and entertainment pass if accepted with the added bonus of being entered into a draw if you complete all tasks for an Ipad Air.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlaySt...308229#U308229
It would appear this is also open for those Now TV customers with an LG TV that has the Now TV app.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/LG/Hav...307165#U307165
Closed Thread