Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Snippets & General Information

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Snippets & General Information

Old 18-11-2007, 18:17   #481
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12noon View Post
So what new fantasy / space type stuff do we have in the pipeline ?

I know Atlantis is on Sky, but i'm on Virgin. And Dr Who will be back again next year, but what else can i look forward to ?
i to am on virgin , i still enjoy sg atlantis ,cant mention how , but its no secret
Old 19-11-2007, 07:43   #482
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i to am on virgin , i still enjoy sg atlantis ,cant mention how , but its no secret
Same here. I've bought each box set of season 1, 2 and 3. The third one i made the mistake of buying from Australia though and had to mess around with my DVD player until i managed to make it multi regional. I do know what your talking about though.
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 15:03   #483
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Coming soon -Futurama: Bender's Big Score DVD
I watched this last night

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 17:38   #484
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

NBC is understood to have placed new series Bionic Woman and Journeyman on the scrapheap due to poor ratings.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=1&id=46274

shame really as i liked Journeyman and BW wasnt bad at all.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 18:25   #485
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

I won't miss the Bionic Woman much - that really hasn't been brilliant IMO.

Shame about Journeyman though, that was getting better with each episode.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 19:37   #486
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Well Well Well look whats shown up on the net in the last few days ?.

http://gateworld.net/news/2007/12/mg...ark_of_t.shtml

The full work print has appeared on all the well known sites and is a very watchable version as well according to people in the know.

How the hell did someone manage to get hold of that considering its not meant for release till March.

Not that i condone you all downloading it to evaluate it

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 20:26   #487
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

A screener has already appeared on usenet....
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 20:37   #488
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
A screener has already appeared on usenet....
Indeed it has

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 13:37   #489
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

if only sg1 was any good these days
Old 26-12-2007, 14:49   #490
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array

Torchwood returns for season 2 mid january, first episode features the guy who played spike in buffy, also there will be edited versions shown as repeats before the watershed for younger viewers
Lord Nikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 15:01   #491
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I believe the 16th Jan is the start date and its on BBC2, not sure what time though.

Saw a trailer for it yesterday and it looks might good.
Old 02-01-2008, 00:18   #492
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Does any know when "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" starts in Virgin 1 or have I already missed it?
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 21:40   #493
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Does any know when "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" starts in Virgin 1 or have I already missed it?
IMDB show a launch date in the USA of 14th Jan

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/

- but when it starts on V1 I have no idea, March time would be a guess?
Old 15-01-2008, 12:36   #494
SOSAGES
Inactive

so what did we all think of the TSCC ?
Old 15-01-2008, 14:03   #495
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

I enjoyed it.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote