Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Changelog

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin Media Changelog

Old 22-03-2007, 15:51   #31
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

The old BBC News 24 channel on channel 610 has now been remove Today by Virgin. [BBC News can now be seen on channel 601.]
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-03-2007, 22:51   #32
busboy125
Loving VM at the moment!

Services: VIP 350mb
busboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV Boy View Post
The old BBC News 24 channel on channel 610 has now been remove Today by Virgin. [BBC News can now be seen on channel 601.]
My old BBC NEWS still on 610 even after reboot!
busboy125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 18:13   #33
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Film4 is now on new hours from today.

Film4 is now on from 1pm - 3am.
Film4 + 1 is now on from 2pm - 4am.
Old 02-04-2007, 13:12   #34
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by busboy125 View Post
mine too!
ottoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 15:03   #35
zeetjeet
Inactive

zeetjeet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
mine tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zeetjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 15:37   #36
busboy125
Loving VM at the moment!

Services: VIP 350mb
busboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about thembusboy125 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Not anymore. Is on 601 now, just shows old bbc news on 610 and explains it has moved
Old 04-04-2007, 04:42   #37
sstainer
Inactive

Services: VIP package
sstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to sstainer

movie channels now have their new names all needing pin to watch so that i can see [thats if it works correctly , dont for me at current time ?]
sstainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:52   #38
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstainer View Post
movie channels now have their new names all needing pin to watch so that i can see [thats if it works correctly , dont for me at current time ?]
nor me just tried unless they kick in later.
gadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:26   #39
sstainer
Inactive

sstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nicesstainer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadge View Post
nor me just tried unless they kick in later.
well they working this morning thank god lol not paying for something i cant use imo
Old 04-04-2007, 13:56   #40
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, don't know if you realise, but all of the hd channels from sky movies are currently testing in the engineers menu!!!!!!!!!
ottoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 20:03   #41
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

HBO has now been added to On Demand.

If you have the new software its in TV Choice - All Channels - HBO

Virgin have got Five pages

1. HBO Documentaries
2. HBO A-Z
3. HBO Comedy
4. HBO Late Night
5. HBO Drama Series

Right now they are no HBO Movies or any HBO Series in HD.

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

The Biography Channel [on Virgin TV 242.] its on-screen dog has been rename 'Bio'
Old 05-04-2007, 21:28   #42
privateb
Inactive

Services: V+ V box XL L BB L Phone
privateb is an unknown quantity at this point

whats HBO?
privateb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 21:47   #43
m.massey
Inactive

Services: (Ex birm cable & telewest,size XL , got bt.internet broadband.
m.massey is a jewel in the roughm.massey is a jewel in the roughm.massey is a jewel in the roughm.massey is a jewel in the roughm.massey is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to m.massey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV Boy View Post
HBO has now been added to On Demand.

If you have the new software its in TV Choice - All Channels - HBO

Virgin have got Five pages

1. HBO Documentaries
2. HBO A-Z
3. HBO Comedy
4. HBO Late Night
5. HBO Drama Series

Right now they are no HBO Movies or any HBO Series in HD.

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

The [B]Biography Channel[/
B] [on Virgin TV 242.] its on-screen dog has been rename 'Bio'
Thanks for info tv boy , do you think they will add HBO Movies in time and Biograply channel 242 is still Biograply in ex telewest
m.massey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 21:47   #44
sstainer
Inactive

Thumbs up Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateb View Post
whats HBO?
HBO means home box office
http://www.hbo.com/
or
http://www.hbo.com/hboondemand/index.html
Old 05-04-2007, 23:31   #45
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.massey View Post
Biograply channel 242 is still Biograply in ex telewest
I know that but I have seen on channel 242 that it on-screen dog has been rename 'Bio'

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.massey View Post
do you think they will add HBO Movies in time
I do not know. I think HBO sells their Movies to other channels like Five and FX.