Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates Part 7
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 19:44   #1
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Part 7 - all yours guys, moan and whinge away

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2012, 19:46   #2
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

I want to moan, just because I can moan
Old 02-01-2012, 19:49   #3
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

My moan is that you got there before me. I wanted to moan first on the new thread
Old 02-01-2012, 20:16   #4
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Back to work tomorrow, up at 6:30am ,

No more going to bed at 3:30am
Old 02-01-2012, 20:33   #5
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack

Ban smoking.... i don't know about the city that you stay in,but i am sick to the back teeth off smelly people and their filthy habit..

walking through the city center and seeing their mess everywhere..bins on fire..fagg ends just stubbed out anywhere that was handy for the mingers to do it..

people see if you are a smoker..i have news for you.you smell and smell terrible.not just when you are smoking but smell all the time..and not just up close.you smell from a distance,and people esp women that try and cover up the smell with perfume.!!! IT MAKES IT WORSE.!! perfume and smoke = eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

apart from the fact that you are killing yourself.please have respect for people that are NOT addicted to nicotine and take your filthy habit and smell away from populated areas.

deep breath
Old 03-01-2012, 17:24   #6
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

I have lost all my books. For some reason Calibre didn't get copied when I was backing up my old hard drive. I have only noticed to-day, all the rest of the stuff off my old hard drive backed up OK and is working. Even the garbage was recovered.

I may cry when I am done screaming.
Old 03-01-2012, 19:24   #7
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I have lost all my books. For some reason Calibre didn't get copied when I was backing up my old hard drive. I have only noticed to-day, all the rest of the stuff off my old hard drive backed up OK and is working. Even the garbage was recovered.

I may cry when I am done screaming.

Has your head got to this stage yet
Old 03-01-2012, 19:36   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha222 View Post
Has your head got to this stage yet
Very nearly got to that stage. Pete reckons that my books are on my old drive and he has promised to work his magic and get them back for me and he will also put them on a disc so that they will be a lot safer in future. He is the best son ever.
Old 03-01-2012, 19:42   #9
Sasha222
Inactive

So your now . Good to have a tanturm now and again. Clears the cobwebs and yes he is a fantastic son.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:05   #10
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Facebook. I really detest everything Facebook. the whole site is a complete maze.

I hate everything facebook. I think you have to be a complete dork to use Facebook.

I really can't stand Facebook. why do people think Facebook is so fantastic.

be normal and resist the brainwashing by the disease named Facebook.

Facebook is evil. this is the sign of the devil.

Every piece of literature has this on it.

Everyone is mad. you just do it because everyone else does it.

stop telling me to check you out on facebook. you're ill.

even the logos aren't consistent. they're too busy distributing the evil that they don't realise it.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:23   #11
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Commuters..

Tried to get on a train this evening. A task rendered impossible by the fact that London commuters are terrified of venturing further than one metre from the door unless they get a seat. It's rather frustrating to see acres of the space within the carriage, yet be unable to get to it as the mass of people by the door is preventing anyone getting on the train. A mass of people who mysteriously go deaf when asked to move into the space.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:28   #12
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
A mass of people who mysteriously go deaf when asked to move into the space.
People don't respond to suggestions. they need to be told.
next time tell them, and ignore the British tutting. it's an involuntary trait.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:41   #13
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I can't sleep properly and just can't get to sleep. It's doing my head in and whenever I need to sleep I have too much on my mind.
If anyone can reccomend something to help you sleep, please do.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:01   #14
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

There are a few basics you can do / try to help promote sleep, some are.

1, No alcohol at night, cut down on caffeine, that's tea and coffee, try not to smoke, and try not to playing computer games or get into anything too taxing on the computer, like chat/forums where you can get pent up or anything that gets your brain too active. So try wind down as early as possible.
2, Have a hot milky drink
3, Try not fight it, if you're wide awake, don't stay in bed. Get up or read, till you start yawning or feel tired enough to sleep.
4, Try to get a routine, go to bed at the same time each night if possible and get up at the same time.
5, If it starts to get prolonged, see your GP, they can recommend something to get you back into a routine, a course of Zopiclone or something to help you relax or sleep.
6, Try to find the cause of not being able to sleep, it might be something to do with anxiety or some other problem that you need to sort out, seek help if possible if you can't solve the problem yourself.
7, Try not to sleep during the day, no matter how tired you feel.
8, Try to get regular exercise during the day.
9, A hot bath close to bed time, can de-stress. (Not a shower).

Good luck.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:14   #15
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Thanks Peanut.

I have a herbal tea in the evening but it is more once I'm in bed that I start thinking about things. I have a lot on my mind at the moment and trying to work things out and sometimes you just want to sleep and forget things but then its as if your mind goes crazy and gets worked up. I dont want to go in to all the details but it does get me worried.
I'm going to go and see my GP again.

Closed Thread