Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

Old 22-05-2011, 11:51   #31
kgollop
cf.geek

Services: VIP Bundle, with 350Mb BB and 2 x V6 boxes
kgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation erakgollop has entered a golden reputation era
Re: VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

Just phoned up 150 now, selected billing option and then option 0 for other inquiries. Spoke to a very helpful Scottish gentleman who got me switched over to Talk International 5. He initially wasn't aware of the changes, but with the help of the information on this thread and a supervisor we got there fairly quickly. Thanks again to Savvychels for posting this thread. Looks like the mother-in-law has picked the perfect time to go on holiday to Mexico too, and it seems I've managed to dodge an expensive phone bill! :-)
kgollop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-05-2011, 14:55   #32
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack

Just saw the post on the page before and thought OH NO! but then saw this post. I'm glad you've got it sorted. Sorry it was such a pain. I suspect it's just the beginning as we're all just starting to get our first bills after switching to the TiVo package.
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 15:22   #33
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light

They refunded my charges for the international calls. What I don't get is that they are still advertising the old packages and they can still be selected by new customers when ordering online. The whole thing is just barmy!
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 16:12   #34
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light

They have finally updated the Talk International and Talk Mobile pages with:

http://shop.virginmedia.com/phone/ta...national2.html

I love the description:

It can be tough having friends and family on the other side of the world and not being able to catch up with them as regularly as you'd like to. With our Talk International £2 Add On communicating with them has never been so affordable.

I think you'll find it has - a lot more affordable!
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 16:25   #35
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack

Rofl!!
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote