Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | DVDs & Blu-ray Discs you Lust after ..

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

DVDs & Blu-ray Discs you Lust after ..

Old 17-05-2004, 21:27   #16
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
Re: the dvd thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
<snip>
I did have blakes 7 (series 1) but the WHOLE set was screwed up and I had to take it back.
<snip>
Oooh a B7 fan. I'm sure my set will be equally stuffed, the problem is I got it through Horizon and it has Paul Darrow and Peter Tuddenhams sigs on the outside of the case. I also got a nice poster of the S1 DVD release with Garth Thomas scrawled on it.

Annoyingly they sent the DVDs in a Jiffy bag and the outer carton got a little bent.
SMHarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-05-2004, 21:53   #17
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
I'm hoping to get the 9 disc special edition of the Aliens Quadrilogy

Nah, just get the Director's Cut of Alien & the Special Edition of Aliens. They're the only two good films in the quadrilogy anyway
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2004, 22:01   #18
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

My DVD Collection

I think it's up to date. I lose track. I've also got a big list of others I keep meaning to buy.
Old 17-05-2004, 23:13   #19
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

I currently have 130 DVD's - no online list at present - the last three i bought were Matrix 3, Starship Troupers 2 & Kill Bill 1

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2004, 23:55   #20
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Re: the dvd thread

right now i own 51 dvd's out of that 5 are box set's
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 23:30   #21
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Spider-Man 2 is released on DVD tomorrow
Old 26-11-2004, 00:36   #22
allanprg
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Superhub 30mb, Digital tv & phone
allanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really nice

I have at the last count 215 dvd's. Made up of SF, westerns, thrillers and romantic comedy. So a bit of a mixture. A few of these are region 1 disc's.
I'll put the Spiderman 2 dvd on my list for Christmas. Along with a few others.
allanprg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 13:46   #23
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

i currently have about 250 dvds but havnt got any new ones for about 5 months as i havent been to happy with any dvds lately and i tend to watch my films in avi format on xbox.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 13:49   #24
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Shouldn't this thread be called DVDs you lust after?

The only one I really want just now is LOTR: Return of the King extended edition. Roll on December...
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 14:06   #25
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris T
Shouldn't this thread be called DVDs you lust after?

The only one I really want just now is LOTR: Return of the King extended edition. Roll on December...
Yup - got that coming to me too... Looking forward to that.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 14:23   #26
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star

Sex and The City Season 6

My collection is complete!
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 14:25   #27
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I have been told that I'm not allowed to buy anymore dvd's b4 xmas.... The last one I bought was shrek2
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 14:59   #28
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

I own about 40 ish. I need a few more to complete the Bond set.

I also own Rocky box set, American Pie Trilogy, Back To The Future Trilogy, Scream Trilogy, all the Indana Jones' and the usual comedy ones....Office, Phoenix Nights etc...
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 15:04   #29
homealone

Last one I bought was 'Prisoner of Azkaban', it's payday today, so might get Spiderman 2

A colleague at work has just got the complete collection of Buffy, box set
Old 26-11-2004, 15:26   #30
clockwork_satan
Inactive

clockwork_satan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard M
I'm in the process of collecting every movie by Angelina Jolie and Liv Tyler, I think they are both awesome actresses*.

*Not sure why but the PC term "actors" doesn't sound right.
Behave! We all know that you just like to perv at 'em!

...I know I do!
clockwork_satan is offline   Reply With Quote