Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | virgin cable in my close

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues

virgin media install issue

Old 12-04-2012, 15:21   #1
jed1982
Inactive

jed1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
virgin media install issue

hi i hope someone will be able to help with my problem. i contacted sky last year with regaurds to getting virgin installed in my property but was told i could not get it even tough the top of my road had it.

i contacted cable my street a couple of time and the lady was very helpfull, the outcome was that they would come and dig up my road and install in in janaury, this has now been done they have laid the green tubing and put a small metal plate outside my property with catv on it.

the problem is every time i ring up virgin they tell me i still cannot get virgin, is this because they have not updated there system or is there another problem with our street. i have contacted cable my street again and they have not got back to me and virgin have not sent out a spotter

if someone could give me some advise i would be very gratefull
jed1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2012, 15:41   #2
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: virgin media install issue

Go to virginmedia.com and go to build a bundle. You enter your postcode and it tells you what services you can get.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 15:52   #3
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: virgin media install issue

send the CEO an email

Quote:
neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk
include your contact number so they can speak with you
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote