Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Indesit Washing Machine Door Seal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

dynasty of dossers

Old 15-11-2009, 10:46   #1
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
dynasty of dossers

MEET layabout Dosser Smith and his growing brood - the latest generation of an astonishing tribe of scroungers.

For Dosser is at the centre of a 20-strong dynasty of deadbeats raking in a staggering £450,000 A YEAR in benefits.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...ood-of-20.html

does this resemble any one you know ?
is it your chosen lifestyle?

this sounds like many local family's in my area ,people who think those who work owe them a layabout lifestyle ,i include my neighbor, mr boozed to oblivion ...
every day sat in front of his karaoke machine from dawn till dusk wailing his fool head off , it sickens me that i have to work to support this country's scrounging maggots ,i park my van on the front after a hard days yakka and there he is stood in the doorway carling in hand singing away to bon ruddy jovi .

how do these people get away with never having to lift a finger ?
Old 15-11-2009, 10:53   #2
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Re: dynasty of dossers

And that's what happens when people are allowed to see something that was set up as a safety net to help those most in need as their god given right to sit on their arse and just continue to knockout more benefits cases.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 10:54   #3
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Why do they always seem to look like the Chuckle Brothers?

I still don't see why some benefits aren't paid as vouchers.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 11:00   #4
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

They would just sell them anyway. Should deliver food parcels to them. why pay these layabouts to continue laying about when obviously they can work.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 11:03   #5
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

I don't know about that. Transactions with the vouchers would only be legal with ID and entitlement to benefit, that should stop people buying the vouchers.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 11:05   #6
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

i left school in 1972 [after staying on an extra year for exams]
there are people from my school/year that have never had a job, i am 53 years old how can a person get to my age without ever doing a days work ,and why doe's the state keep giving them money to continue doing nothing.

Last week it emerged that 300,000 people like the Smiths are getting more than £20,000 in benefits every year - TREBLE the amount since Labour came to power in 1997.

Dosser gets £203 a month in incapacity benefit - claiming he can't work because he has an alcohol problem. Sarah gets £353 a week income support.
Old 15-11-2009, 11:07   #7
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

They should be given vouchers for food and clothing and all clothing should come from a centralised source so that they all dress the same and not in the latest fashions.

The vouchers should have their family name and have the requirement of an Unemployment ID card to use them.

They should not be issued with passports unless it is a work requirement as they would have no need of a passport to go on foreign trips as they would not be in a position to afford them.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 11:29   #8
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
does this resemble any one you know ?
is it your chosen lifestyle?
Plenty. Most estates have at least one family who don't know the meaning of work unless it relates to screwing cars or dealing drugs.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 11:30   #9
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Scumbags like this make me sick. I struggle to get by, put in extra hours where I can and luxuries are usually paid for by OH. I've just had to beg my mum to fill up my car to get me to work for another week, how embarassing is that when you're 32?! A car is a luxury, but I work 20 miles away!

Then there are people like my brother who has been made redundant because of the recession living on JS allowance and is raring to get back to work.

I seriously don't know why they can't be made to do some form of work just to receive their benefits . But then again I suppose it would be a 'human rights' issue And then there are the ill who deservedly receive benefits - this country is a joke!

superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 11:59   #10
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

i really don't know how to respond to this article ,i have wrote posts in other threads about the rights and wrongs of benefit claimants ,about how genuine incapacity claims are knocked back because of certain criteria not being met ,about how troops are forced to buy their own kit through lack of gov funds ,people having to sell their houses because their mortgage is now too expensive because they have had to take a wage drop the list goes on ,and i have to go to work in the morning to help support this **** ,i don't think so ,screw that i'm taking a sicky in protest ...but hold on, i'm self employed ,if i don't work i don't earn and my family suffers so what will i do ,i could do my work cash in hand and not pay tax therefore not contributing to this families lifestyle ...but then i'm not contributing to the services i need like the NHS ,rubbish removal ,ect,thus making me the same as them .Screw human rights ,drag the buggers to work ,sweeping the streets ,anything will do but this cycle has to be broken
Old 15-11-2009, 12:11   #11
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

If he is truly an alcoholic, he should give it up, otherwise he will have serious problems.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 12:17   #12
bjorkiii

Services: 20 meg

Is this man being paid to drink ? surely as part of his benefit they should check and make sure this man makes a genuine attempt to stop. Wonder if he got paid for this story , with a bit of luck they will get an increase so they can at least have sky.
Old 15-11-2009, 12:20   #13
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkiii View Post
Is this man being paid to drink ? surely as part of his benefit they should check and make sure this man makes a genuine attempt to stop. Wonder if he got paid for this story , with a bit of luck they will get an increase so they can at least have sky.
i think he gets xtra benefit because he drinks , i also drink and smoke cigars but HMG wont buy mine
Old 15-11-2009, 12:22   #14
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkiii View Post
...with a bit of luck they will get an increase so they can at least have sky.
Or at least the kids can have the same as everyone elses'. Get real woman! These people probably work hard all year round to give their kids what you think your kids deserve.
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 12:35   #15
squealy
Inactive

Services: V+, XL TV, Sky Sports/Movies, M broadband and phone
squealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i think he gets xtra benefit because he drinks , i also drink and smoke cigars but HMG wont buy mine
You can get benefits for being a drunk? I've been wasting my life working.
squealy is offline   Reply With Quote