Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Old 02-05-2016, 19:25   #16
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
Well the director of digital entertainment is saying winter 2016/2017
We have not seen that being confirmed by our Virgin Media UK Sources.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2016, 20:22   #17
andrewstevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
We have not seen that being confirmed by our Virgin Media UK Sources.
This is where confusion comes from http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...sform-its-neg/ where they say the launching a box to rival sky q at the turn of the year
Old 02-05-2016, 21:17   #18
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice

I can't believe it's taken 5 months for Vol 2 to launch. So much inactivity going on in the Virgin Media world.
Aguero9320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 21:28   #19
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Well lets hope inactivity becomes regular activity in the coming months.
Old 02-05-2016, 22:05   #20
andrewstevenson

Can we see anything to show the artical in the telegraph is wrong
Old 02-05-2016, 22:30   #21
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue666666 View Post
hope you're right on the date virgin need something to wow with BT,sky Q
Not sure if true but BT are allegedly working on a new box too.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 00:27   #22
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Media Boy Sources now say the new TiVo boxes is set to launch before 2017.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:15   #23
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

M TV pack customers lose the extra perk that they previously enjoyed as, from today, Channel 5 HD becomes Free for everyone and will be joining Freesat and Freeview.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:38   #24
andrewstevenson

Quote:
So does that supersised the previous before Rio Olympic plans then

---------- Post added at 08:38 ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 ----------

All I want for christmas is .............. New TiVo ( Santa do you hear me )
Old 03-05-2016, 09:24   #25
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Well that's going to please some of the grumps on here MB.
Old 03-05-2016, 14:00   #26
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

Just in time for Christmas maybe?
Old 03-05-2016, 14:03   #27
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Hope that they do a raffle again as that was a decent idea?
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 14:30   #28
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Hope that they do a raffle again as that was a decent idea?
It was, but I hope it's managed better if they do this again.

I remember many people being unhappy that they had not been notified of the TiVo competition. When they complained, they were accused of sour grapes because they didn't win one!

This was not the case at all, they were unhappy that they had been denied the chance of winning one.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 16:29   #29
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
This is where confusion comes from http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...sform-its-neg/ where they say the launching a box to rival sky q at the turn of the year
The article clarifies, rather than confuses. The original information we had about the new Tivo was either incorrect or has been revised.

I went into our Virgin Media shop today to ask whether they had been provided with any information about the availability of the new Tivo and the guy I spoke to told me that it would be coming out towards the end of this year, but no official date had been given for its launch yet.

I think that is the best information you are going to get for the time being.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 16:37   #30
andrewstevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It was, but I hope it's managed better if they do this again.

I remember many people being unhappy that they had not been notified of the TiVo competition. When they complained, they were accused of sour grapes because they didn't win one!

This was not the case at all, they were unhappy that they had been denied the chance of winning one.
I remember Being told to register my details, the first I heard was when initial stocks had been allocated