Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV (What's on soon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Old 22-08-2013, 09:56   #46
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

So the dark lord got it wrong again it seems but yes nn l will certainly put that on my series record when it arrives.
Old 22-08-2013, 10:17   #47
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
So the dark lord got it wrong again it seems but yes nn l will certainly put that on my series record.
What we putting on series record Den ? Even I the great master can't always be right just 90-95% of the time what did I get wrong ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 10:29   #48
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
What we putting on series record Den ? Even I the great master can't always be right just 90-95% of the time what did I get wrong ?
Just the usual banter my lord and l will be more behaved next time in your revered presence.
Old 22-08-2013, 10:43   #49
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just the usual banter my lord and l will be more behaved next time in your revered presence.
You are excused my young padawan

Rizzoli&Isles Season 4 Episode 1 tonight at 9pm on Alibi HD.

Trollied Season 3 Episode 1 tonight at 9pm on Sky One HD

American Underworld tonight at 9pm on Discovery HD.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 11:15   #50
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
You are excused my young padawan

Rizzoli&Isles Season 4 Episode 1 tonight at 9pm on Alibi HD.

Trollied Season 3 Episode 1 tonight at 9pm on Sky One HD

American Underworld tonight at 9pm on Discovery HD.
The 1st and the 3rd on your list are interesting but frankly the second in your list Trollied is not for us as its a terrible series.
Old 22-08-2013, 13:08   #51
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by nn012 View Post
Channel 4 acquires UK rights to 'Marvel's Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D.' http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/08/chan...f-s-h-i-e-l-d/

Like MM, I'm surprised that it didn't go to Sky. I imagine that Sky aren't too pleased. But it is better for the British public as it will get a wider audience.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 13:36   #52
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Some new series I will be recording next week include 'What Remains' (BBC1 Sunday 9pm); 'Place of Execution' (ITV3 Monday 10pm); 'Wentworth Prison' (Channel 5 Wednesday 10pm).

Some films worth seeing (in my opinion) are 'Jack Reacher' (Sky Premiere Saturday to Thursday 8pm); 'Haywire' (Sky Crime/Thriller Saturday 9pm); 'Lockout'(Sky Showcase Wednesday 11.35pm); 'Tower Heist' (Sky Comedy Wednesday 9.30pm).

Those of you with TIVO boxes devoid of sufficient recordings might like to set this lot to record and if you do this every week, you will soon find that you are running out of space!

Incidentally, my list does not include some of the stuff my wife likes, which will include next week 'Vera' (ITV Sunday 8pm); 'Cold Comfort Farm' (Drama Sunday 11pm);'The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2013' (BBC1 Monday 6.30pm); 'Anna Kerenina' (Sky Premiere Friday to Thursday 9pm).
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 00:16   #53
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

E4 have aquired the rights to the 100 and the tomorrow people.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 11:35   #54
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Don't Sit in the Front Row Sky 1 HD 22.00 to 22.30 August 23rd
Old 23-08-2013, 13:34   #55
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

ITV 2 Have picked up the UK EXSCLUSIVE BROADCAST RIGHTS TO AMERICAN CBS CHUCK LORRE SITCOM MOM WHICH STARS ANNA FARIS FROM SCARY MOVIE AND HOUSEBUNNY. ALSO ITV 2 Will be also be showing the 1st 10 series of Two and a half Men which starred charlie sheen in unitil series 8 and then aston kutcher took over from series 9.
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 14:38   #56
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nn012 View Post
Channel 4 acquires UK rights to 'Marvel's Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D.' http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/08/chan...f-s-h-i-e-l-d/

It'll probably end up on Sky when they realise how popular it's become on C4.
great news - means available in HD
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 15:39   #57
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
E4 have aquired the rights to the 100 and the tomorrow people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
http://www.tvwise.co.uk/acquisitions-scorecard/
Sorry mate according to this its unsold in the UK
Channel 4 Have also Picked Up Hostages Starring Toni Collette From Muriel's Wedding and Dylan Mc Dermott From American Horror Story.
Old 23-08-2013, 15:49   #58
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

I think ITV2 will get The Originals as it'd sit perfectly alongside The Vampire Diaries.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 16:10   #59
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Im Still Waiting For Almost Human, Sleepy Hollow, The Millers, The Crazy Ones, Intelligence, Starr-Crossed, Beleive, Gang Related, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Enlisted, Chicago PD, Graceland and Witches of The East End and Mixology To Get Picked Up in The UK.
Old 25-08-2013, 10:30   #60
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Monday night football Sky Sports 1 HD Manchester United v Chelsea 19.00 to 23.00 26th August