Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates Part 7
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 23:16   #46
Kiwiibean
Inactive

Kiwiibean is on a distinguished roadKiwiibean is on a distinguished road
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
my uncle with cancer pasted away during the early hours 3:30am, he was buried this afternoon. he was up against it so it hasn't hit me hard but still, looking into dying eyes then burying them is a real wake up call.
I'm really sorry, not only for your loss but for not looking before I posted. Looking back it was rather insensitive. Hope you're okay
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2012, 05:30   #47
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Not looking forward to the funeral of my last uncle at the end of the month.I'm sick of funerals and I would have liked to start the year on a far less sad note.
Sorry to hear about your sad news with your Uncle and l as you was hoping for a better year but so far one member of the family has broken a arm and rib and now l have received another letter from the DWP in which they have cut my DLA and as things happen in three's l am just waiting for something else to happen as well.
Old 11-01-2012, 13:54   #48
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

thanks guys and girls. not a problem Kiwiibean. my condolences Maggy
Old 11-01-2012, 14:27   #49
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I am going to moan today or I will scream. I have a woman moved in above me with 3 children roughly age 2 4 & 7 . Certainly she said if they are making a noise to let her know. We said the only thing was the running up & down. They were ok for about 3 weeks, Now it is constanly running, toys getting rolled up & down the floor. Her sister came last week 2 days in a row with 3 children all under 5. It was like a nursery. I feel I will have to move house But why should we when we were happy here for 24 years. She is probable living rent free & getting everything that is going. The partner is not suppose to be there, but he is & goes to work every day. You can all scream along with me if you like.
Old 11-01-2012, 15:28   #50
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Not looking forward to the funeral of my last uncle at the end of the month.I'm sick of funerals and I would have liked to start the year on a far less sad note.
So Sorry for your loss. It is a blessing where you will get your strenth from at a sad time.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Sorry to hear about your sad news with your Uncle and l as you was hoping for a better year but so far one member of the family has broken a arm and rib and now l have received another letter from the DWP in which they have cut my DLA and as things happen in three's l am just waiting for something else to happen as well.
Sorry to hear about your DLA. Some people are losing it all together & really need it. It is the wrong people they target.
Old 11-01-2012, 15:39   #51
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
So Sorry for your loss. It is a blessing where you will get your strenth from at a sad time.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

Sorry to hear about your DLA. Some people are losing it all together & really need it. It is the wrong people they target.
Yes they made one decision in Early December and now have examined it again and changed the decision and to say l am shocked is a understatememt and now l will have to go through the long winded appeals process in order to overturn their new decision.
Old 11-01-2012, 15:56   #52
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Yes they made one decision in Early December and now have examined it again and changed the decision and to say l am shocked is a understatememt and now l will have to go through the long winded appeals process in order to overturn their new decision.
This is a worry & the waiting is a strain. Hope it works out ok next time.
Old 11-01-2012, 16:06   #53
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
This is a worry & the waiting is a strain. Hope it works out ok next time.
It staggers me as l have had a serious heart condition which will highly likely require a heart transplant as my heart function is only 25% and they are saying l can walk further then 50 yards which even on a good day l would struggle to do and they have based their decision apparently on a treadmill done 6 months ago and advice from the DWP puppets Medical Services and this is the last thing l need on top of my mums re-admittance to hospital but l will not get down about these things because l have always been a positive person who has to make the most of my life because l don't know whats going to happen tomorrow with regards to my heart and my mum.
Old 11-01-2012, 16:14   #54
nashville
nashville

Quote:
It staggers me as l have had a serious heart condition which will highly likely require a heart transplant as my heart function is only 25% and they are saying l can walk further then 50 yards which even on a good day l would struggle to do and they have based their decision apparently on a treadmill done 6 months ago and advice from the DWP puppets Medical Services and this is the last thing l need on top of my mums re-admittance to hospital but l will not get down about these things because l have always been a positive person who has to make the most of my life because l don't know whats going to happen tomorrow with regards to my heart and my mum.
Sorry to hear about your Mum too. You can only keep positive,
Old 11-01-2012, 17:15   #55
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
I hope you get sorted out with them.

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

Quote:
Indeed thinking of you.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:42   #56
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Really irritated by the fact that there is no sound from the Leveson Inquiry..Turn it on BBC PLEASE.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:00   #57
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Really irritated by the fact that there is no sound from the Leveson Inquiry..Turn it on BBC PLEASE.
They seem to have these sound problems quite a lot lately Maggy and on the BBC HD there were sound problems intermittently last night and it is very irritating especially when you are looking forward to something.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:14   #58
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
my uncle with cancer pasted away during the early hours 3:30am, he was buried this afternoon. he was up against it so it hasn't hit me hard but still, looking into dying eyes then burying them is a real wake up call.
So sorry for your loss. Hope your okthenry
Old 12-01-2012, 14:56   #59
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
They seem to have these sound problems quite a lot lately Maggy and on the BBC HD there were sound problems intermittently last night and it is very irritating especially when you are looking forward to something.
This was on the BBC democracy live website.After I posted the picture went as well.
Old 12-01-2012, 14:59   #60
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
This was on the BBC democracy live website.After I posted the picture went as well.
One wonders sometimes with these BBC cuts whether they are cutting corners here and there with regards to certain things.