Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nightmare

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues

complaint advice

Old 18-05-2011, 13:16   #1
krazy
Inactive

Services: 200mb broadband, xl tv, m phone, tivo
krazy is on a distinguished roadkrazy is on a distinguished road
complaint advice

guys who would be the best virgin media person (here or at virgin themselves) for advice on a complaint i may have to make regarding installation issues? no problem with the actual services on offer its just i was told i would be installed in a week tops (even the website says a fortnight max) yet 5 weeks later ive been told it will be done this saturday in a welcome letter. not perfect by any means but it means its finally installed. however a guy arrived today and told my missus that the brand new garden paths may have to be ripped up as the prep work that should have been done before the houses were completed last month hasnt been done. when she asked why she was given some excuse that the builders were promised a bonus if they had the houses complete by a certain date so they couldnt get it done, they mustnt have told anyone else at Virgin about this as they have now got installations booked at 7 homes in my row alone.
Thanks in advance
krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-05-2011, 13:34   #2
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: complaint advice

Ah so you might want to complain to Virgin that your housebuilder cut corners by not installing something they should have?
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 13:55   #3
krazy
Inactive

Services: 200mb broadband, xl tv, m phone, tivo
krazy is on a distinguished roadkrazy is on a distinguished road
Re: complaint advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Ah so you might want to complain to Virgin that your housebuilder cut corners by not installing something they should have?
no not at all. it is indeed the builders' fault but when the contractor couldnt get access shouldnt they have informed the virgin guys who told me that all was ready to go 5 weeks ago?
krazy is offline   Reply With Quote