Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Config file help

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Config file help

Old 26-10-2008, 17:00   #46
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Config file help

Quote:
Originally Posted by whydoIneedatech View Post
They are Multinationals not members of the public.
Do you want me to withdraw my complaint?
I can if it'll help you to stop confusing me on a Sunday!
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-10-2008, 17:04   #47
whydoIneedatech

Services: VIRGIN MEDIA , 20 Mb BB, V+ Box, XL Phone and 2 Virgin Mobiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Do you want me to withdraw my complaint?
I can if it'll help you to stop confusing me on a Sunday!
Why would you withdraw the complaint, you have a valid config from your friend and he will have a Virginmedia bill that shows he pays for 2MB, go for it
Old 26-10-2008, 17:08   #48
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Why would you withdraw the complaint, you have a valid config from your friend and he will have a Virginmedia bill that shows he pays for 2MB, go for it

So why do I feel like you're setting me up somewhere?
Old 26-10-2008, 17:14   #49
whydoIneedatech

Quote:
Why would I do that I am a First line CSR, the guy who answers the call when people call in.

As others have said just do it, they can either say you have a valid case or you do not.
Old 26-10-2008, 17:18   #50
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Why would I do that I am a First line CSR, the guy who answers the call when people call in.
I think I've spoken to you. I feel the same way I do now as I did then.
very confused
Old 26-10-2008, 17:21   #51
whydoIneedatech

Quote:
I think I've spoken to you. I feel the same way I do now as I did then.
very confused
Why is that, and you could not have spoken to me either.

You say you have lodged the complaint with the ASA so why feel confused as you may well have helped people by doing so.
Old 26-10-2008, 17:29   #52
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Why is that, and you could not have spoken to me either.

You say you have lodged the complaint with the ASA so why feel confused as you may well have helped people by doing so.
Yep.
right, I'm off to see the wizard.
Old 26-10-2008, 17:37   #53
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Tin Man, Straw Man, or Lion Gary?
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 18:18   #54
whydoIneedatech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
It is a bit like trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

We are not in Kansas anymore Toto!!
Old 26-10-2008, 18:19   #55
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
Dorothy.
Old 26-10-2008, 18:20   #56
whydoIneedatech

Quote:
Dorothy.
I guessed right
Old 26-10-2008, 19:52   #57
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Well done.

Old 26-10-2008, 19:56   #58
whydoIneedatech

Quote:
Well done.

Not Nice you said Dorothy and she has a little dog called Toto.
Old 26-10-2008, 20:14   #59
r00t
Inactive

Services: Your pseudo 'tech' ego.
r00t has reached the bronze age
r00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Gary, put down the cannabis and back away from the bong....We know where you are and we're coming to get you.

r00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 20:29   #60
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t View Post
Gary, put down the cannabis and back away from the bong....We know where you are and we're coming to get you.
I'll get the Quality Street out then.