Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Freesat from Sky and hacking the STB?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Digital TV Services Discussion

SKY Multi Room CLI Charges

Old 09-05-2010, 15:44   #1
228jkc
Inactive

228jkc is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy SKY Multi Room CLI Charges

I took out a Sky multi room subscription for a second property in 2006 and the engineer came and installed it for me.

The bills were paid DD as I worked away a lot, and I assumed the everything was OK.

3 1/2 years later when I sold the property and cancelled the subscription, I was informed by the sevice centre person that I had been getting charged a full subscription charge for about 3 years as the multiroom had not been connected to a telephone line.

I asked why as their engineer had installed the system had I not been informed. Sky said that they had sent two warning letters according to their system and they only needed proof on issue not receipt.

If I was in breach of the T&C, why didn't SKY disconnect the multiroom after the initial twelve month contract, I would have then known that there was a problem.

Also, Ican I reclaim the additional fees charged after the 12 months contract as I did not have access to the addition features and was not made aware of the breach of conditions?
228jkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement